cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

tag
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

I think if ppl wait a little longer, they will sweeten the deal on this card imo.

Message 61 of 329
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@tntexans72 wrote:

I think if ppl wait a little longer, they will sweeten the deal on this card imo.

Why so?  It's a pretty sweet deal already... custom 5% categories, yes please! Smiley Wink

        
Message 62 of 329
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am hoping that when my secured US Bank Visa card graduates, I will be able to product change over to this card. 

Message 63 of 329
Crashem
Valued Contributor

I think they are talking about the signup bonus will get sweetened.  Not sure if I agree but bonuses do seem to be moving up.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 64 of 329
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

Called them back today told me i had a new account that where not showing paid satisfactory the only new account i have is a lowes and its reported as paid satisfactory i don't know what to think o well burned a inq

Message 65 of 329
darkpearl
Regular Contributor

I got approved!!!! I will let you all know terms when I get my card Smiley Happy

Message 66 of 329
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@Crashem wrote:

I think they are talking about the signup bonus will get sweetened.  Not sure if I agree but bonuses do seem to be moving up.

BCP started out at $75, than $100 but I got the $150 signup bonus on 11/2011. So yes..I do believe the signup bonus will sweeten if you can hold out a lil longer imo. To each their own of course Smiley Happy

Message 67 of 329
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@tntexans72 wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

BCP started out at $75, than $100 but I got the $150 signup bonus on 11/2011. So yes..I do believe the signup bonus will sweeten if you can hold out a lil longer imo. To each their own of course Smiley Happy

I agree that card issuers have gotten increasely aggressive with signup bonus this year and I think they will get more aggressive in the future.  The issue is that US Bank has little history of being aggressive with signup bonuses but obviously that can change.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 68 of 329
jefftca925
Established Contributor

Just got off the phone with a US Bank rep regarding changing my Select Rewards Flexperks card to the new Cash Plus account and it was easily done.  The rep was very nice and helpful (although a little smooth talking helps Smiley Wink)  This will round out my rewards cards.... for the time being...

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 21.5k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Message 69 of 329
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for this card this past weekend as I have opted to remove myself from the mortgage application process for a couple of years.  Currently not a US Bank customer, however, the approval came with a nice limit of $14K that was unexpected. I went ahead and closed two lower limit cards (Old Navy - GE $2,100 and Sony Card - CapOne $5,000) that I haven't used at all this year. I suspect my Citi Dividends and Macy's card will follow soon. 

US Bank currently does not seem to offer EMV chips for the Cash+, but the representative mentioned they are exploring the option. I'm not sure which credit report was pulled for me (DC metro area), but I know that there was no pull on my TU as of this morning.

On a related note, Amex surprised me with an auto-cli sometime this month.  I had no plan of asking them for an increase until next year as I felt the current limit was sufficient enough for my spending and payment habits.

Message 70 of 329
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.