Super Contributor

U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

Sign up for the U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card via their Facebook page and receive a $50 Cash Bonus.

link:

https://www.facebook.com/usbankcashplus/app_208195102528120

Ron.

Valued Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

You going to get this card Ron?

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

Contributor

This card has AMAZING potential to be one of the BEST rewards cards available. Two 5% catergories and a 2% category that can be redeemed for a $125 giftcard for a $100 credit is HUGE! That's a 6.25% return. It all depends on the catergories though. For now Being able to put bills and dept stores at 5% is AMAZING. However, with the options to choose from always changing it is unclear if these will remain or what will become of the card. It may become a pared down citi forward card. They count fast food and fine dining as two different catergories too. But i am hopeful this will be a wonderful addition and a great tool to plug the holes of citi dividend, chase freedom, and discover more may have in a given quarter. But I'd stick with bills every quarter it's offered!!!
Age 29
AU- United+ Visa 33k, *97. GM MasterCard 15k, *95.
Individual- PenFed Plat Rew 7k, *08. Amex Blue 6.7k, *12. Hilton Amex 5.5k, *12. Chase Sapphire 15k, *12. U.S. Bank Cash+ 12.3k, *12. Barclays Priceline.com Rewards Visa 11k, *13. Citi DoubleCash (PC'd in *14) 7k, *13. Club Carlson Premier 9k, *13.
Super Contributor

RockinRay wrote:

You going to get this card Ron?

Ray,

I want too but I can't get it.  US Bank doesn't have any branch in TX.  So  I can't apply for the card.  Do you want to get one for yourself. It's a good card to have.

Ron.

Established Member

[ Edited ]

Ron, I can confirm that the card is available in all 50 states.  I live in alabama and I was just approved this morning.  Initially I applied online and my app got kicked out, but I called and had them push it through.  Can't wait to use the billpay home/improvement categories!

Super Contributor

nuugatman wrote:

Ron, I can confirm that the card is available in all 50 states.  I live in alabama and I was just approved this morning.  Initially I applied online and my app got kicked out, but I called and had them push my application through.  Can't wait to use the billpay home improvement categories!

Thanks for your reply. I need to wait for a little bit. I have been applying a lot lately.

Ron.

Regular Contributor

@nuugatman

Congrats on the Approval.

Would you mind sharing a little bit of information about your credit profile to help us guage our chances of being approved. 

AAOA:

Longest Open Account:

Any Negatives:

Credit Score:

CRA Pulled: 

Inquiries: 

Thanks and again congrats!!!

Starting Score: 475 09/2008
Current Score: 07/2012 EX:696 (BOFA & Amex Fico) EQ:707 (CU Pull) TU:708 (Walmart FIco)
Goal Score: To Be in the 800 Club!!!!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor

ashkev89 wrote:

@nuugatman

Congrats on the Approval.

Would you mind sharing a little bit of information about your credit profile to help us guage our chances of being approved. 

AAOA:

Longest Open Account:

Any Negatives:

Credit Score:

CRA Pulled: 

Inquiries: 

Thanks and again congrats!!!

+1

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Valued Contributor

Also interested in hearing who they pulled.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Super Contributor

They usually pull EXP.

Ron.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.