Senior Contributor
Ron1

U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

Sign up for the U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card via their Facebook page and receive a $50 Cash Bonus.

link:

https://www.facebook.com/usbankcashplus/app_208195102528120

Ron.

Valued Contributor
RockinRay

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

You going to get this card Ron?

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

Contributor
pkosheta

This card has AMAZING potential to be one of the BEST rewards cards available. Two 5% catergories and a 2% category that can be redeemed for a $125 giftcard for a $100 credit is HUGE! That's a 6.25% return. It all depends on the catergories though. For now Being able to put bills and dept stores at 5% is AMAZING. However, with the options to choose from always changing it is unclear if these will remain or what will become of the card. It may become a pared down citi forward card. They count fast food and fine dining as two different catergories too. But i am hopeful this will be a wonderful addition and a great tool to plug the holes of citi dividend, chase freedom, and discover more may have in a given quarter. But I'd stick with bills every quarter it's offered!!!
Age 29
AU- United+ Visa 33k, *97. GM MasterCard 15k, *95.
Individual- PenFed Plat Rew 7k, *08. Amex Blue 6.7k, *12. Hilton Amex 5.5k, *12. Chase Sapphire 15k, *12. U.S. Bank Cash+ 12.3k, *12. Barclays Priceline.com Rewards Visa 11k, *13. Citi Hilton Reserve 7k, *13. Club Carlson Premier 9k, *13.
Senior Contributor
Ron1

RockinRay wrote:

You going to get this card Ron?

Ray,

I want too but I can't get it.  US Bank doesn't have any branch in TX.  So  I can't apply for the card.  Do you want to get one for yourself. It's a good card to have.

Ron.

Established Member
nuugatman

[ Edited ]

Ron, I can confirm that the card is available in all 50 states.  I live in alabama and I was just approved this morning.  Initially I applied online and my app got kicked out, but I called and had them push it through.  Can't wait to use the billpay home/improvement categories!

Senior Contributor
Ron1

nuugatman wrote:

Ron, I can confirm that the card is available in all 50 states.  I live in alabama and I was just approved this morning.  Initially I applied online and my app got kicked out, but I called and had them push my application through.  Can't wait to use the billpay home improvement categories!

Thanks for your reply. I need to wait for a little bit. I have been applying a lot lately.

Ron.

Regular Contributor
ashkev89

@nuugatman

Congrats on the Approval.

Would you mind sharing a little bit of information about your credit profile to help us guage our chances of being approved. 

AAOA:

Longest Open Account:

Any Negatives:

Credit Score:

CRA Pulled: 

Inquiries: 

Thanks and again congrats!!!

Starting Score: 475 09/2008
Current Score: 07/2012 EX:696 (BOFA & Amex Fico) EQ:707 (CU Pull) TU:708 (Walmart FIco)
Goal Score: To Be in the 800 Club!!!!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
searchingfor67

ashkev89 wrote:

@nuugatman

Congrats on the Approval.

Would you mind sharing a little bit of information about your credit profile to help us guage our chances of being approved. 

AAOA:

Longest Open Account:

Any Negatives:

Credit Score:

CRA Pulled: 

Inquiries: 

Thanks and again congrats!!!

+1

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCP $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $10.1K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Discover IT $9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $10K | USAA World MC $9K
Valued Contributor
Crashem

Also interested in hearing who they pulled.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Senior Contributor
Ron1

They usually pull EXP.

Ron.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+