cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Flex Perk Credit Card US Bank Credit Reporting Timeline?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

U.S. Bank Flex Perk Credit Card US Bank Credit Reporting Timeline?

I am wondering how long a U.S. Bank Flex Perk Credit Card takes to reflect on credit bureaus and if there is anyway to speed up the process.  The U.S. Bank credit card in question had a credit limit increase from $6,500 to $10,000 and had a balance of around $4,000 which was paid off and the balance is at zero still.  The last statement cut on May 20th and none of the 3 bureus are updated to the new limit or the new zero balance.  As a comparison differecnt credit cards (ex Macy's) reporting on the same credit reports have had statement dates after May 20th and are already reporting on all three bureaus correctly.  

If there is anyway I can speed up the process with U.S. Bank, the information would be much apprecaited.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: U.S. Bank Flex Perk Credit Card US Bank Credit Reporting Timeline?

You can't speed it up.  U.S Bank reports cards to the bureaus at the end of the month.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your help Yes-Its-Me if u.s. bank reports at the end of the month do you know when the credit reports will reflect that update? Thanks again for your help
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you for your help Yes-Its-Me if u.s. bank reports at the end of the month do you know when the credit reports will reflect that update? Thanks again for your help

Toward the beginning of next month you should see it on your reports. 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really appreciate the help. Thank you so much. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

It would be nice to get it to report quickly in these situations, but I guess this is where patience comes into play. Never easy being patient!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 8
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

I recieved a CLI last month US Bank updated on the 30th and TU and EQ that I checked, has reported the CLI. I didn't check EX but pretty sure they report faster than EQ.
Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks again for the help with this.  US Bank showed on the credit reports on the 6th of the month with updated info.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.