Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank VisaSiggy Offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

U.S. Bank VisaSiggy Offer

I travel quite a bit for work as well as pleasure and I like to book through Visa Signature Hotel Collection. I received an email from U.S. Bank for my Cash + card that offered to use it to book via Visa Signature Hotels to receive: 

Here's what you'll get:

Best available rate guarantee

Automatic room upgrade upon arrival, when available

Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi, when available

Complimentary continental breakfast daily

$25 USD food or beverage credit

VIP Guest status

3PM check-out upon request, when available

* These are their regular benefits PLUS

Plus for a limited time, U.S. Bank Visa Signature cardholders receive an additional $75 USD food or beverage credit at select hotels in the following cities²: Las Vegas, New York, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco, Napa, Vancouver, Denver, Beaver Creek and Telluride.

So for anyone travelling that seems like an awesome perk. You can book a 4.5-5 Star hotels for under $100 (in Vegas on certain days) and receive over $150+ in benefits, plus upgrades, and of course anyone that goes to Vegas - automatic late checkout.

I am not sure if it is targeted, but I received it for one of my cards, called in and asked if my second one was eligible and they said yes.

So good luck and I hope this benefits some of the members that are interested Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
icyhot
Valued Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank VisaSiggy Offer

I book my hotels exclusively with my Visa Sig but I never use the portal. Hmm
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@icyhot wrote:

I am not sure what you mean by "the portal". I am sorry if it was written in a way that you needed to use U.S. Bank portal to go to Visa Signature Hotels. You just book it regularly, and there will be a note upon check-in that instead of $25 food and beverage credit you get $100.

Hope that clarifies your concern. 

Message 3 of 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@icyhot wrote:

I am not sure what you mean by "the portal". I am sorry if it was written in a way that you needed to use U.S. Bank portal to go to Visa Signature Hotels. You just book it regularly, and there will be a note upon check-in that instead of $25 food and beverage credit you get $100.

I think icyhot meant booking through the Visa Signature Hotel Collection Portal.      I just checked locally, and, for example, hotels.com rate is about 25% less than the rate quoted on the VS site.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@icyhot wrote:

I think icyhot meant booking through the Visa Signature Hotel Collection Portal.      I just checked locally, and, for example, hotels.com rate is about 25% less than the rate quoted on the VS site.

That makes total sense. Clearly I'm not a Friday morning person after 3 hours of sleep Smiley Frustrated

There are times when other sites are 20-30% less than the Visa Signature Hotels site. I just mentally add that I do not need to ask for an upgrade, that I am getting free breakfast for me and my SO, late checkout and what now is an extra $100 on food bevereges so that really offsets the 25% difference from other sites for me Smiley Happy

But to each his own, which reminds me that I have some free nights expriring on hotels.com. Thanks longtimelurker Smiley Wink 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.