Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U called it LOL!!!

tag
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

Re: U called it LOL!!!

@B335is wrote:
Ok that's good to hear! Like I said im always paranoid of being that person holding up the line lol

i know i was sweating dying and to top it off i was in the manhattan store!!!

Message 11 of 17
Vegas247
Established Contributor

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@B335is wrote:
Yikes, this is one of my bigger fears.

Which card were you using? Is the issue resolved or did they take AA?

Bloomingdales Amex... I was at the counter had two louie bags, wallet and makeup bag... I slide the card and denied said call customer service.. I called they wanted to verify all the info on the acct. I answered questions then was able to finish purschased,,

5 Thousand Dollars for two louie bags, wallet and makeup bag?  

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 12 of 17
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

@Vegas247 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Bloomingdales Amex... I was at the counter had two louie bags, wallet and makeup bag... I slide the card and denied said call customer service.. I called they wanted to verify all the info on the acct. I answered questions then was able to finish purschased,,

+1.  No Louis Vuitton for me - for that amount of money they better pack themselves, too... Smiley Tongue

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 13 of 17
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@TNTransplant wrote:

@Vegas247 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

+1.  No Louis Vuitton for me - for that amount of money they better pack themselves, too... Smiley Tongue

Yes 

My bag was 2100 my daughters was 1500 Wallet was 900 and the makeup was 350 its genuine leather and quality its wonderful you really cant go wrong with quality not quanity LOL 

Message 14 of 17
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@TNTransplant wrote:

@Vegas247 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Yes 

My bag was 2100 my daughters was 1500 Wallet was 900 and the makeup was 350 its genuine leather and quality its wonderful you really cant go wrong with quality not quanity LOL 

I just looked at some of their prices out of curiosity, and it looks you got a deal.  Most of the men's luggage I looked at online was close to $5k for one bag - yikes!   Enjoy your stuff...  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 15 of 17
Vegas247
Established Contributor

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@TNTransplant wrote:

@Vegas247 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Yes 

Yes Maria, you are right. The quality is there....enjoy!Smiley Happy

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 16 of 17
TrulyyBlessed
Regular Contributor

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@TNTransplant wrote:

@Vegas247 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Yes 

I do not mean any disrespect, but what is your occupation/annual salary? Your amount of cards and limits are crazy (in a good way).

Starting Score: Nov. 2012 585
Current Score: EQ 733 EX 777 TU 743 Goal Score: 750+

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.