Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U of Michigan CU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

U of Michigan CU

Anyone have experience with University of Michigan CU? If so, what is your opinion of their credit products and application processes? What scores do they usually approve? Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: U of Michigan CU

I've never personally had it, but a bunch of people I know had them back when I was in school (graduated 09)... so no horror stories= guess they can't be too bad? I have the UofM alumni BoA CC and I got it shortly after graduation with very little credit (besides my many many student loans lol) so you could also take a look at that if you're in the market for a card? It was my first real card on my own... They gave me $3k limit with likely no credit history so I'd highly recommend it...

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: U of Michigan CU

@Anonymous wrote:

I've never personally had it, but a bunch of people I know had them back when I was in school (graduated 09)... so no horror stories= guess they can't be too bad? I have the UofM alumni BoA CC and I got it shortly after graduation with very little credit (besides my many many student loans lol) so you could also take a look at that if you're in the market for a card? It was my first real card on my own... They gave me $3k limit with likely no credit history so I'd highly recommend it...

Thanks for your response! I'm looking specifically to change my local CU relationship from where I am now to something that has branches close to my home and work. U of M fits the bill so thats why I wanted to solicite opinions on them.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.