Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UBER CC Application Live!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UBER CC Application Live!

I have 4 inquiries on Experian but 3 recent inquiries this year (new credit cards) but zero on my TU. Would I have a good chance getting this card? Fico Score is 746

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would give it a try, seems like they are pulling transunion. Barclays seems to hate new accounts though. If they decline you could ask to move some credit line over to open it since you have a barclays card already.

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I would give it a try, seems like they are pulling transunion. Barclays seems to hate new accounts though. If they decline you could ask to move some credit line over to open it since you have a barclays card already.

Yeah that's my only hesitation to move forward is the new accounts issue. I mainly want this card for use when I travel it will help compliment my QS. 4% on Dining and 1.5% on everything else (QS) would be awesome. 

I may just wait to have an inquiry fall off in February.. who knows! Decisions... 

Message 13 of 21
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

Is it a HP on TU or EX?

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xenon3030 wrote:

Is it a HP on TU or EX?

TU

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm right on the fence here. I only have two reasons to not pick it up: 1) I don't use Uber so if they devalue the points for cashback it'll be useless (Does anybody have data points on Barclays and nerfing?) and 2) It's Barclays so it'll probably be a stingy SL.

Their application for students is interesting though, requesting school name, GPA, etc.

Its not a points card that is cash back... you can transfer them to uber or just use as statement credit or gc's..

Just re-read the terms now and that changed since the app went live. Good to know!!! Since they're hitting TU and BofA CLI will be hitting TU, which should I do first?

Message 16 of 21
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

The HPs of BA were always from EX for me. I wish they were TU...

BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got ok'd for $2200 with a 688 Fico and 56% useage but have been member in good standing with Barclays for 5yrs and transfered a balance from another card. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

My pull was TU

Message 19 of 21
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

BA is strange, its HPs were from EX but its free Fico score service is from TU...

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.