Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UFCU in Austin Texas

tag
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: UFCU in Austin Texas

@Anonymous wrote:
Should i use the card a lot and PIF couple days before statement cuts? Or barely use it at all?

I used mine for a balance transfer and didn't use it much after so it is up to you. That being said, using the card a lot and PIF will show them that you are being responsible with your credit, especially after BK.  

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I have a total credit card that has a 200 balance on it. I want to close it out and be done with that card. I might BT the amount and close it. Thanks for your help
Message 12 of 19
baller4life
Super Contributor

Texas in da house!!!! 😏 Congrats on the new card OP.
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol baller Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

jace8602-

Wow, you've had much more success with RBFCU than I have. Maybe because I'm only 1 year post BK, but after 3 app tries in the past 6 months, I've only managed one $500 limit Rewards MC with them.

Message 15 of 19
baller4life
Super Contributor

I'm in the process of moving all my banking to Security Service Federal. And just found out today my Houston CU, First Community Credit Union is a shared branch of SSFCU,NASA and SDFCU. So 4 of my CUs are linked. Makes deposits and withdrawals a breeze!!
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

TBH they will work with BK, but don't like it to be TOO recent. they're pretty conservative overall. a great CU, but conservative.
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had great experiences with Austin Telco FCU. They gave me a $2500 CL when my highest at the time was $1750. I've been meaning start accounts with RBFCU and UFCU.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.