Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE 8/9 Macy*s Account Change Confirmation

tag
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Re: Macy*s Account Change Confirmation

Guys, can anyone else confirm that these seperate lines will be rolled to Macys card? Im starting to get a little worried that no limits will be combinedSmiley Sad(

BofA 5k, Cap 1 Journey 300, Cap 1 QS1 300, Walmart 6k,
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@orestrus wrote:

Guys, can anyone else confirm that these seperate lines will be rolled to Macys card? Im starting to get a little worried that no limits will be combinedSmiley Sad(

BUMP! I would like to know as well.

Message 22 of 28
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

I guess i will be calling thdm tmrw, but my gut tells me we re screwed..
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called them. They did confirm the combined limits. So I guess we shall see....

Message 24 of 28
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Thank you, ramocita, keeping fingers crossed
Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to all of you, I called yesterday and got a bed frame and living room set I've been eyeing for months! Plan to pay it off w/in 12 months interest free and have a 4.5K line reporting. I already had 2K, then this will add another 2500 Smiley Happy Hopefully, everyone else that receive this letter will see the bright side of keeping their accounts since they will total every line of credit going forward. (I think) If not, I got my living room set and credit limit increased temporarily Smiley Wink

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UPDATE 8/9 Macy*s Account Change Confirmation

data point update
Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UPDATE 8/9 Macy*s Account Change Confirmation

Very curious to see what will happen...

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.