cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*UPDATE* Amex Charge Denied but Revolver Approved?

tag

Re: Amex Charge Denied but Revolver Approved?

The denial reasons they listed don't apply to me because they are inaccurate. They claim my credit utilization is too high. My utilization is 4%. They claim I have too many accounts with delinquency. The only delinquency reported is one 30 day late from 2007 from a cosigned auto loan. My credit accounts are all paid as agreed as well as my auto loans. I review my report very often.
Message 31 of 34
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@buildingcreditfromnothing wrote:
The denial reasons they listed don't apply to me because they are inaccurate. They claim my credit utilization is too high. My utilization is 4%. They claim I have too many accounts with delinquency. The only delinquency reported is one 30 day late from 2007 from a cosigned auto loan. My credit accounts are all paid as agreed as well as my auto loans. I review my report very often.

are those the reasons for YOUR denial, or are they like "common reasons for a denial" or whatever they call it nowadays. "this that can adversely affect your credit score"

Message 32 of 34

Yes, those were the reasons for my denial.
Message 33 of 34

Darn! New Accounts wasn't open tonight so I guess I will talk to them about the Charge card denials on Monday. I appreciate everyone's replies!

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.