cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE: Cap 1 Executive Office Recon for Cash Rewards Visa Card !!!! Another success!!!

tag
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

Re: UPDATE: Cap 1 Executive Office Recon for Cash Rewards Visa Card !!!! Another success!!!

Thanks I'll keep this thread update.

Message 31 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: UPDATE: Cap 1 Executive Office Recon for Cash Rewards Visa Card !!!! Another success!!!

@Zelaya wrote:

Thanks I'll keep this thread update.

Good luck!!!! Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 32 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

I just looked at the terms of the card on the website and the minimum credit limit is $3K.  I will be getting a Platinum Visa instead of Visa Signature. Hopefully, I will be getting a cli about a year and it will change into Visa Signature.

Ron.

Message 33 of 74
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Isn't it Richard... Not rich?
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 34 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Isn't it Richard... Not rich?

Yes, it is Richard. They shorted it to rich in the email address.

Ron

Message 35 of 74
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Yeah that is true ron. The average one goes up to 3k (initial CL) and the excellent one starts at 3k

And the EO should be able to change you to a visa sig no problem once you get up to 5k.
Message 36 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
Yeah that is true ron. The average one goes up to 3k (initial CL) and the excellent one starts at 3k

And the EO should be able to change you to a visa sig no problem once you get up to 5k.

I'm not going to push my luck to ask for cli at this point.  I just got them to get approved for the card from denial. At least. this card is eligible for cli. They told me my another Cap1 card is lower tier.  That's why I applied for the higher tier card for excellent credit.

The average credit is a Mastercard and the starting CL is $300. It also has $39AF. The APR is 19.8%.  I don't know it will be able to go up as high $3000 max.

Ron.

Message 37 of 74
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I have the average one with a 3500 limit, but no AF because of a mail offer. Also my apr is 18%.

They told me when i get to 5k i can have a world mastercard.
Message 38 of 74
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

I emailed them myself to ask for conversion to "Cash Rewards" card with no AF, and to lower the APR. It's a shot in the dark, but I say why not if I fail, I'll try again in six months.

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 39 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@WarJar101 wrote:

I emailed them myself to ask for conversion to "Cash Rewards" card with no AF, and to lower the APR. It's a shot in the dark, but I say why not if I fail, I'll try again in six months.

Sorry to hear. Smiley Sad  Did they call you back?

Ron.

Message 40 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.