Senior Contributor
Ron1

Re: UPDATE: Cap 1 Executive Office Recon for Cash Rewards Visa Card !!!! Another success!!!

jsucool76 wrote:
I have the average one with a 3500 limit, but no AF because of a mail offer. Also my apr is 18%.

They told me when i get to 5k i can have a world mastercard.

I didn't know they have World Mastercard. They offered a Gold Mastercard over 19 years ago and it had $29 AF thru the mail offer. I called the retention number and I got them to waive AF and increase the limit to $4200.  They upgraded my card a few times and from Gold to Platinum to No Hassle Rewards Platinum to Platinum Cash Rewards ( No Hassle Cash Rewards).

Ron.

Senior Contributor
jsucool76

Re: UPDATE: Cap 1 Executive Office Recon for Cash Rewards Visa Card !!!! Another success!!!

They dont offer any of their cards as a world mastercard to my knowledge, but if you have a 5k line on a mastercard they'll make it a world mc if you ask.

CS800 has a world mc cash rewards courtesy of the EO.
Regular Contributor
JustJen

I followed a link in another thread to access the Capital One EO...the email I saw was richard not rich as someone posted here. Which one is correct? I didn't get a return to sender so hopefully the one I used was fine.

Valued Member
VinceYoung

i used the richard.f***b****@capitalone.com. you will most likely get a phone call back and it will not be from richard f. but from another representative of the EO

Starting Score: 637
Current Score: EQ:712 TransRISK: 724
Goal Score: 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Senior Contributor
Ron1

Sorry about my mistake. It should be:

richard.fairbank@capitalone.com

Ron.
Valued Contributor
dodgerslv

Well i emailed the EO office yesterday and got a call today from a very nice lady. She asked some financial information and updates and told me it would be a SP on my report and asked if i wasnt given what i requested was it ok for a counteroffer increase. Of course i said sure!

Cards: (Citi x6) (Chase x5) (US Bank x3) (Amex x3) (Barclays x3) (BofA x3) (Cap1 x2) (WF x2) (Penfed x1) (Discover x1) (Sync/GE x4) (Macys x2)
Fico 08 scores (8/27/14) EX: 772 TU: 767 EQ: 778 (Utilization at 8% right now).

Senior Contributor
Ron1

dodgerslv wrote:

Well i emailed the EO office yesterday and got a call today from a very nice lady. She asked some financial information and updates and told me it would be a SP on my report and asked if i wasnt given what i requested was it ok for a counteroffer increase. Of course i said sure!

Good luck!!!! :smileyhappy:

Ron.

Frequent Contributor
WarJar101

[ Edited ]

Not yet Ron, I emailed them this morning at 7:30AM and

Ron1 wrote:

WarJar101 wrote:

I emailed them myself to ask for conversion to "Cash Rewards" card with no AF, and to lower the APR. It's a shot in the dark, but I say why not if I fail, I'll try again in six months.

Sorry to hear. :smileysad:  Did they call you back?

Ron.

I emailed them this morning at 7:30am EST. I haven't received a call back yet. What's the average response time for them, if anyone knows? EDIT: Ok, I did send it to the "richard.fairbank" one, and I did a Cc: to "rich.fairbank", just in case. But, that's for confirming above guys.

Cap One Platinum MC $2.5k CL (08/12)
Citi Forward Student Visa Card $1.5k CL (09/12)
Express NEXT Card $0.25k CL (02/13), Jcrew CC $0.7k CL(02/13)
AMEX PRG NPSL (03/13), AMEX Gold Delta Skymiles 2k (03/13)
Walmart Credit Card $1.5k (03/13)
TU: 687 FICO (3/13) | EX: 692 Lender Pull (3/13) | EQ: 678 (4/1/13)
Valued Contributor
daybreakgonesXe

WarJar101 wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

WarJar101 wrote:

I emailed them myself to ask for conversion to "Cash Rewards" card with no AF, and to lower the APR. It's a shot in the dark, but I say why not if I fail, I'll try again in six months.

Ron.

I haven't received a call back yet. What's the average response time for them, if anyone knows? I sent the email to the "rich.fairbank" one, it's definitely not "richard.fairbank" right?

I emailed them late Friday night, and got a response by around 2 o'clock yesterday afternoon. Wasn't able to contact the fella who called me back that day, but I left a message. He called me this morning, and got my Orchard account from $1500 to $10,000! So excited! Now, if only I was home so I can update my siggy...currently on my boyfriend's Mac and I have no clue which way is up on this photo editor :smileymad: Waiting on his voicemail (probably tomorrow will get it) on whether or not the annual fee was permanently removed as well!

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $10k | JCPenney Platinum $7.5k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $25k | Discover IT $9.5k

EQ FICO 735 TU FICO 747 Credit Karma (TU) 789 Transrisk 846/990 Credit Sesame (EX) 768 Credit.com (EX) 768 VantageScore 3.0 745
Senior Contributor
Ron1

WarJar101 wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

WarJar101 wrote:

Ron.

I haven't received a call back yet. What's the average response time for them, if anyone knows? I sent the email to the "rich.fairbank" one, it's definitely not "richard.fairbank" right?

They called me next morning. Some got in a few days like 2 days. I think they got really busy.  Many people email them everyday and they got very busy.  It might take a few days to get to everyone. Just have to be patience.

Ron.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+