cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***UPDATE! Cap1 Executive Office..color me impressed!

tag
Springer
New Contributor

Re: ***UPDATE! Cap1 Executive Office..color me impressed!

Can you please PM me the contact info you used as well!  Maybe I can get lucky too!

Thanks!

In The Garden Since 1/5/13

Starting Score: EQ FICO 627 CK 633 CS 630 (12/2012)
Current Score: EQ FICO-584: EX FICO (BofA, 12/17/2012): 538 :CK 578 :CS 630
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 41
jsucool76
Super Contributor

FloridaState12: You should receive a letter in the mail with the nee green cash rewards card. If you go into "Chat Now" they'll probably overnight your card and waive the fee.

Congrats!
Message 22 of 41
JWest
Regular Contributor

Could you PM the number to tthe HSBC side of CAP1

Message 23 of 41
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
FloridaState12: You should receive a letter in the mail with the nee green cash rewards card. If you go into "Chat Now" they'll probably overnight your card and waive the fee.

Congrats!

Thanks I'll give the chat a shot! The guy said the AF has been taken out of my terms, so I assume that means it's permanently waived. On my online account it still says "Platinum MasterCard" then underneath it has my cash reward balance...it doesn't say Cash Rewards MC or anything so I'm thinking it may be the same card I had before but with rewards added.

And to the people who keep asking for the email, I'm honestly getting sick of messaging everyone, not to be rude.Just GOOGLE these exact words "Capital One CEO email address" and you will find the email address. It's that simple.

Photobucket
Message 24 of 41
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

Congrats!

I tried the chat...turns out, at least according to the guy I spoke with, that a new card request had not been completed. I asked about expediting my card and he said it would cost $16...yeah, no. I said the standard mail would suffice. 

I guess it's a good thing I asked! We'll see though; I won't be surprised if I end up with two new cards or something.

Photobucket
Message 25 of 41
jsucool76
Super Contributor

It took them 4 months or something to send my green card. Same process as you but mine wasnt through the EO. Mine still says plat mc, with rewards on the bottom. You should get it with a letter that says "congratulations on your upgrade to cash rewards." i had to ask for it like 6 times and they ended up overnighting me 6 of the old cards and putting a fraud alert on my account before I got it, but then they gave me a $50 account credit. You'll get it eventually, (its a decent looking card xD) just might take some patience. And if you want it overnighted just ask again. Different people give you different answers.
Message 26 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone PM me the phone number and the email address please? Really appreciated.

Message 27 of 41
_jb_
Frequent Contributor

@FloridaState12 wrote:

And to the people who keep asking for the email, I'm honestly getting sick of messaging everyone, not to be rude.Just GOOGLE these exact words "Capital One CEO email address" and you will find the email address. It's that simple.

Starting Scores: myFICO EQ: 678, myFICO TU: 676, myFICO EX: 678 (01/2013)
Latest Scores: myFICO EQ: 789, myFICO TU: 782, myFICO EX: 788
My Wallet: American Express BCE, NFCU cashRewards, Capital One Quicksilver, Discover It, Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon Rewards
Gardening since 02/07/17
Message 28 of 41
mojobones89
Contributor

same here,pm email or number,been stuck at 500 cl for almost 4 years of flawless history with them.

Message 29 of 41
mikey4833
Valued Member

I tried calling this 703 number and I got a run around and they transfered me to an executive account manager (Supervisor) that is not where I wanted to be transfered to.. So I called HSBC/Cap 1 Office of the president and they told me that is the number to call for HSBC Card and they said they could basically help me out in say 4-5 months because Cap 1 has a freeze on all CLI and I emailed the CEO at the address on google and I got a response some woman called me and asked about my accounts and what I wanted done with them. I told them just got a $4,000 Sears Platinum MasterCard and she said well out of your 4 cards you have with us what do you want for a limit to meet your needs... The one card I had for 2 years its got a $750 limit I said $1,000 at least and then she just chose $4,000 for my other account that is only 1 year old and she says it looks very promising to go through but its a hard inquiry into all 3 credit bureaus and I have so many of them credit checks its rediculus. But I authorized it.. I have a business card with them and they said in order to get that up it required more info and I don't want bothered with the hassle of going through all my business records and try and put together stuff to send to them to get just that Spark Visa business card raised I told her the tiny $750 limit on that one was fine because if you use it for business it ruins your personal credit because of heavy business activity and my type of internet business is online based only and I work fulltime. So she is working on 2 of my Platinum MasterCards for average credit to raise the limits, cut the annual fees forever and lower the APRs. All sounds good to me she said give it a week or so and she will call me back.. She explained to me Capital One is going to be trying out some new tactics with credit cards other words be more open with their lending and start giving credit line increases here and upgrading cards etc... That came straight from the top from the President's office of Capital One USA in Mclean VA.I cannot believe Capital One is doing this am i dreaming?? Its hard to believe its that simple and they help you just send an email and you find it on google under "Capital One Ceo Email Address Smiley Happy

Starting Score: TU:599 EXP: 596 EQ: 595 Starting Year 2009
Current Score: TU:715 (685 FAKO) EXP:647 (673 FAKO) EQX: 637 (FAKO 615) - All on 04/24/13 In the garden until 05/2014 because too many inq and low AAoA 1.4 mo. My BK chap 7 will be 4 yrs old July 2013
Goal Score: 760+ across the board by next year July 2014 5 yrs after BK

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 30 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.