Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE!! Capone HP'ed me by emailing the EO without calling me!!! IM VERY MAD

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: Capone HP'ed me by emailing the EO without calling me!!! IM VERY MAD

@NJTurnpike wrote:

Reach out the EO office again! They have almost universally been VERY customer friendly. Mistakes/new employees do happen. This might put you in a better bargaining position when asking for changes to your account, i.e. ask for 3 miles per dollar spent, no AF, lower APR, etc. If they won't bargain for better than usual rewards, take the usual rewards, no af, lower apr (possibly) and ask them to remove the HP since it was unauthorized.

Good advice.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 11 of 17
zerobacan
Established Contributor

They havent call me yet. And i dont have time to call them today...
Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 12 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Unfortunately IMO since you initiated the request your giving them permissable purpose to pull your credit. You may have a hard time getting them to remove it.

Good luck to you!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 17
zerobacan
Established Contributor

Called the Capital OE number I had, the lady told me she needed to transfer me to the HSBC EO... which is dumb cause my card was opened under capital one ownership on october last year and my email was directed to the capital EO not the HSBC... I think they will forwards the emails to them.

the HSBC EO lady told me when they receive an email asing for a CLI, they take that as an authorization to pull my CR. She also told me they will always HP my CR is I want a cli... i told her i was very mad about HP me for just 200 cli, and I then asked her if she can review my acc again using that pull. she said no, she will need another hp.... so I thanked her for nothing and hanged up the phone pretty mad....

for refference

BEST BUY RZ GOLD MC is crapp and I will never get decent cli.... SD that card til septtember when I will close it if they dont waive my AF...

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 14 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@zerobacan wrote:

Called the Capital OE number I had, the lady told me she needed to transfer me to the HSBC EO... which is dumb cause my card was opened under capital one ownership on october last year and my email was directed to the capital EO not the HSBC... I think they will forwards the emails to them.

the HSBC EO lady told me when they receive an email asing for a CLI, they take that as an authorization to pull my CR. She also told me they will always HP my CR is I want a cli... i told her i was very mad about HP me for just 200 cli, and I then asked her if she can review my acc again using that pull. she said no, she will need another hp.... so I thanked her for nothing and hanged up the phone pretty mad....

for refference

BEST BUY RZ GOLD MC is crapp and I will never get decent cli.... SD that card til septtember when I will close it if they dont waive my AF...

Exactly what I was thinking. Unfortunately it is YMMV.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 16 of 17
zerobacan
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Sorry about that but I was thinking the same as LS

I was wondering, dont they hae to ask you about your income by law? you know the song about how you make excluding alimony... blah blah...

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.