cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[UPDATE: Chase is Matching the Offer!] Chase AARP Now Has $200 Bonus for $500 Spend

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

[UPDATE: Chase is Matching the Offer!] Chase AARP Now Has $200 Bonus for $500 Spend

Chase is feeling generous this holiday season!  I got this card end of September, so hopefully they'll match this offer for me Smiley Happy

Click here to view the promo; you can apply from there.

[UPDATE] Sent Chase an SM 5 hours ago; after providing proof of offer they just credited my account with the extra $100 in points.  Hooray!

Message 1 of 179
178 REPLIES 178
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Chase AARP Now Has $200 Bonus for $500 Spend

Very nice offer!!
Message 2 of 179
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Tempted Baller this is your card you wanted wasn't it?  Doesn't NFCU offer 3% on dining now as well?

Message 3 of 179
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Got this in July in a targeted email from AARP. No problem with them following thru, is a great deal.

Message 4 of 179
yfan
Valued Contributor

Nice offer, but in the garden I shall remain. Did you know that the garden can make you stay?

Message 5 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Tempted Baller this is your card you wanted wasn't it?  Doesn't NFCU offer 3% on dining now as well?

She also recently got the Sam's MC which is 3% on dining, so less of a need for this one...but it's such a gorgeous card Smiley Embarassed would be a shame not to have it Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 179
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

She also recently got the Sam's MC which is 3% on dining, so less of a need for this one...but it's such a gorgeous card Smiley Embarassed would be a shame not to have it Smiley Tongue

Ah you are right... Personally my CSP trumps this card for ME, others this is a very good offer..  I would never use this card due to other cards that work for me personally better.  Offer is very generous though!

Message 7 of 179
msbia
Established Contributor

This is a great offer and I also got it in May. I just closed the card yesterday because my Sam's MC and CSP meet my needs very well. I'm keeping it because it really is so pretty lol. 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 8 of 179
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

**head explodes**

19 months too late

Message 9 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh crap! $200 in free money. Oh crap!

Message 10 of 179
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.