cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[UPDATE: Chase is Matching the Offer!] Chase AARP Now Has $200 Bonus for $500 Spend

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: [UPDATE: Chase is Matching the Offer!] Chase AARP Now Has $200 Bonus for $500 Spend

That sure is a sexy looking card! Good luck Heavenly!
Message 71 of 179
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: [UPDATE: Chase is Matching the Offer!] Chase AARP Now Has $200 Bonus for $500 Spend

Message 72 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Sure they pull EQ for this?  I heard AARP can be TU sometimes lol...  I know for a fact in where I live they only go after EQ for some screwed up reason hence the 16 inquiries I have on my EQ reports 7 or 8 from Chase :/...  Hopefully they didn't try to pull ex/tu, have you got the alert of the EQ pull yet?  If so then you are goodSmiley Happy

Uh oh!

Message 73 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

HMM.. The apply link isn't loading for me. I just wanted to take a look at the application.

Message 74 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Im sure thats all Im allowing them to pull since thats the only one I'll give Chase access to Smiley Tongue They can take it or leave it

oy vey. dont tempt me HF. lol.

Message 75 of 179
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Checked my EQ report, another pull from today. Chase was double pull happy with me before but I put an end to that. They can take their sweet time bc Im certainly not calling them. Smiley Very Happy 

Screenshot_2015-12-02-13-00-54-1-1.png

Yep had to put a stop to that as well and just thawed EQ for them and worked like a charm on my last two cards or I can gurantee they would of done a EQ/EXP hp for each

Message 76 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL Blame the OP! I kid. We're all responsible for our own actions. Smiley Tongue Automated status is giving me the 30 day message. I'll check again on Friday.
Message 77 of 179
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
LOL Blame the OP! I kid. We're all responsible for our own actions. Smiley Tongue Automated status is giving me the 30 day message. I'll check again on Friday.

30 day is goodSmiley Happy

Message 78 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sometimes. I had the 30 day with my failed Ink Cash app in January. I can't get an instant approval with Chase to save my life!
Message 79 of 179
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Sometimes. I had the 30 day with my failed Ink Cash app in January. I can't get an instant approval with Chase to save my life!

Nor can I as they bought out Providian from a CO account I paid in full before they purchased the porfolio from the year 2000!  Can't catch a break, every application I put in goes to human for manual review..  Although recent results are good

Message 80 of 179
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.