Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE!! DCU SUCCESS

tag
ezef3ar
Contributor

Re: UPDATE!! DCU SUCCESS

i just open up a cheking account with them    and got my member# already   im gonna give good use to the cheking account to apply in the fututre with for a good credit card Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 14
tengtengvn
Frequent Contributor

They approved my loan but after emailed them bunch of documents, they denied my membership. What a BS!

Decied to try local CU and got the auto loan for 2.24%. 0.25% lower then DCU. Never deal with DCU ever again.

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
Message 12 of 14
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@tengtengvn wrote:

They approved my loan but after emailed them bunch of documents, they denied my membership. What a BS!

Decied to try local CU and got the auto loan for 2.24%. 0.25% lower then DCU. Never deal with DCU ever again.

hmm according to their site if your a member of a participating orginization (dues from 9dollars to 120 a year) you can get in... 

or live in one of the towns or work for an orginizations. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 13 of 14
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@kimmiller112 wrote:

I was worried about ending up with a lower CL after reading some of the comments, but I got an email today stating that it would be a $7500 CL but I needed to send my most recent paystub.  I sent that this afternoon and got a response back very quickly that I have definitely been approved with a $7500 CL but that they won't send it until I get my member number which is still in the works.  By the end of the week, I should have that and they will send my card. 

Congrats!! Very sexy limit btw.

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.