cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE: I want an AmEx that I'm not pre-qual'ed for; thoughts? advice?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UPDATE: I want an AmEx that I'm not pre-qual'ed for; thoughts? advice?

yes those are current but not in order of time, just order of lowest to highest. i just applied for a citi double cash on monday. got denied so i called EO and in the process of talking about it i lost my call in the parking garage lol so gonna call tomorrow. doubt i will get it but we'll see. gonna garden as of now regardless lol
Message 41 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, I wasn't expecting all these replies on my thread when I logged in this morning. Smiley LOL

@nbb11 and @2011XTERROR - Your back and forth conversation was great. I learned some things, I LOL'ed, I felt proud of you guys. I went through a lot of emotions, lol. Thanks for this. Smiley Happy Heart

And @nbb11 thanks for the compliments, I highly appreciate it. I had no idea anyone was rooting for me. Smiley Happy Heart

ETA: I gave you guys lotsa kudos! Smiley Wink

Message 42 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
yes those are current but not in order of time, just order of lowest to highest. i just applied for a citi double cash on monday. got denied so i called EO and in the process of talking about it i lost my call in the parking garage lol so gonna call tomorrow. doubt i will get it but we'll see. gonna garden as of now regardless lol

And good luck on the Double Cash! Hopefully you can get it via recon! Heart

Message 43 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks. i called again today and she said she would submit it for review, but i am gonna fax them my credit report first because it says a denial reason was "severe delequency" and i had ONE late payment in october of 2014 on my ex wife's car loan that is now refinanced in just her name and i am no longer on it. before that it was 2012 or 2013. hopefully with them seeing my current report it'll help. see that i have 3% utilization and my oldest account is 6 years
Message 44 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
thanks. i called again today and she said she would submit it for review, but i am gonna fax them my credit report first because it says a denial reason was "severe delequency" and i had ONE late payment in october of 2014 on my ex wife's car loan that is now refinanced in just her name and i am no longer on it. before that it was 2012 or 2013. hopefully with them seeing my current report it'll help. see that i have 3% utilization and my oldest account is 6 years

Let us know how it goes 2011. Did you have a good birthday?

@Drums - glad you don't think I'm a creep! I'll be crossing my fingers for your AMEX app!

Message 45 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

will do! Smiley Happy

and sure. lol
Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.