Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE: My BofA 1-2-3 Experience

tag
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

UPDATE: My BofA 1-2-3 Experience

I waited a week and no phone call back, so I called BoA regular customer service.

I spoke with a woman who said someone should be able to give me a CLI approve the PC to Signature Visa 1-2-3. She took some of my personal info (salary, mortgage, etc), transferred my call and gave me the direct number to the department who could better help me. The next department apparently had well documented notes and approved me for the CLI and PCed me to the Signature visa WITHOUT a hard inquiry or hard pull. I sure do hope that was the case and it won't be another incident of getting the wrong info.

I'll let you know when I get the card and what my CMS lists for inquiries in the coming days. 

AmEx Platinum - AmEx BCP - Chase Freedom - NFCU Platinum - Chase Amazon Prime - Citi Costco - Citi Best Buy
Message 11 of 14
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My BofA 1-2-3 Experience :UPDATE

@MontegoMack wrote:

I waited a week and no phone call back, so I called BoA regular customer service.

I spoke with a woman who said someone should be able to give me a CLI approve the PC to Signature Visa 1-2-3. She took some of my personal info (salary, mortgage, etc), transferred my call and gave me the direct number to the department who could better help me. The next department apparently had well documented notes and approved me for the CLI and PCed me to the Signature visa WITHOUT a hard inquiry or hard pull. I sure do hope that was the case and it won't be another incident of getting the wrong info.

I'll let you know when I get the card and what my CMS lists for inquiries in the coming days. 

Good luck... keeping my fingers crossed for you. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 12 of 14
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

I do have the phone number. If anyone wants it, they can PM me and I'll gladly pass it along.

AmEx Platinum - AmEx BCP - Chase Freedom - NFCU Platinum - Chase Amazon Prime - Citi Costco - Citi Best Buy
Message 13 of 14
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

I went online and checked my CL on my card and it was increased to $5000.

Phew.

I called because I wanted to make sure my new Signature card had the chip. Yes, they confirmed that I'm getting the Signature card and there was a request submitted for the chip. As I was on the phone with BoA, I got an alert that my CR had changed via USAA CMS. 

They did a hard pull for my CLI to give me the Signature card Smiley Surprised

I stayed on the phone, not knowing whether to cry Smiley Embarassedor screamSmiley Mad. I was transferred and transferred until I got to a person who did the following based on my experience (read: fiasco) with them over this *&^% card:

Put in an internal request to have this inquiry removed from my CR

Sent out a postal mail to me indicating their anticipated action of removing the inquiry from TU (for my personal records).

Anticipated submission of request to remove the inquiry

What a disaster.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.