Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE RE Captial One EO & AMEX 61 Day CLI

tag
Fresh-Start
Frequent Contributor

UPDATE RE Captial One EO & AMEX 61 Day CLI

Hi everyone -

Just wanted to keep my word and report back my results from the Capital One Executive Office. As background, I contacted the Cap. One EO and requested a PC to QuickSilver and a CLI.  The PC was done and it also now shows up on the online website.  However, my CLI was denied.  She said I would recieve a letter explaining why she said it was not a permanent denial - whatever that means...lol!  Well, I recieved the letter Saturday.  It said I was not eligible for a CLI because there had been an increase on my account within the last six months.  Smiley Frustrated  So I plan to call them today just to find out what date they have on file for my last increase and will take it from there....smh.

Also, I was declined for my AMEX 61 day CLI on my Delta Gold.  The reason on the letter was FICO score from a report from early November.  My FICO has increased since then.  That's actually my bad because I forgot to check the last time they SP my cr before submitting the request.  So I will just sit tight and wait 90 days and give it another go.  Besides, my utl is lowering and FICO is getting increasing so in the next 90 days, it will be even better. Plus I will remember to check the last time they SP'd before submitting the increase so I can know what report they are going by.....lol!

So that's that! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: UPDATE RE Captial One EO & AMEX 61 Day CLI

Congrats on Quicksilver! Sorry to hear about CLI. Thanks for the update.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.