cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*UPDATE* Unbelievable success with Chase Sapphire Preferred!

tag
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: *UPDATE* Unbelievable success with Chase Sapphire Preferred!

@Mickey11 wrote:

@p- wrote:

@Mickey11 wrote:
Haha I don't know if that's a compliment! I rock because myFICO sucks but I begged my way into membership! Haha, oh well who cares! Up next is that JP Palladium card before they close up their open invite!

How do you justify the 595 annual fee on the palladium?  Is there some benefit or special cashback that makes up for it?  

Um.....it's made of Palladium! *boring dinner conversation* Mickey: "My credit card is made of Palladium" "crickets" Dinner Party: "What's Palladium?" Ehhh maybe you're right. But I'm sure it would look sweet! No I think I'm leaning towards working my way to one of Citi's AA cards.

How many 3 day park hopper passes can you get to d land for 600?

Message 31 of 37
john398
Senior Contributor

@p- wrote:

@Mickey11 wrote:

@p- wrote:

@Mickey11 wrote:
Haha I don't know if that's a compliment! I rock because myFICO sucks but I begged my way into membership! Haha, oh well who cares! Up next is that JP Palladium card before they close up their open invite!

How do you justify the 595 annual fee on the palladium?  Is there some benefit or special cashback that makes up for it?  

Um.....it's made of Palladium! *boring dinner conversation* Mickey: "My credit card is made of Palladium" "crickets" Dinner Party: "What's Palladium?" Ehhh maybe you're right. But I'm sure it would look sweet! No I think I'm leaning towards working my way to one of Citi's AA cards.

How many 3 day park hopper passes can you get to d land for 600?

3 of them

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/tickets/

Message 32 of 37
p-
Valued Contributor

Sounds about right...

Message 33 of 37
p-
Valued Contributor

@Mickey11 wrote:

@p- wrote:

Ehhh maybe you're right. But I'm sure it would look sweet! No I think I'm leaning towards working my way to one of Citi's AA cards.

I was hoping there was some sweet cashback deal or something that made it worth it.  Oh, well, none for me.  I'll hold out for Sapphire Preferred.

Message 34 of 37
CS800
Super Contributor

The Palladium can be justified in my opinion if you travel a lot and can use the perk OR

If a $595 AF is pocket change to you Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still see platinum as better bang for buck compared to palladium.

Message 36 of 37
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I still see platinum as better bang for buck compared to palladium.

+1

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.