Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPROMISE CC to Multiple 529s?

tag
mattmix36
Contributor

UPROMISE CC to Multiple 529s?

Does anyone know if you can have the UPromise credit card through Barclays distribute cash back evenly among multiple 529s? I manage two 529s for my neices, and several of my family members are asking for ways that they can contribute.  Besides writing a check for deposit, I want to offer them the ability to make contributions via a cash back card.  For a lot of my family members making cash contributions isn't easy due to lower income.  However, if they can help out by making their normal purchases via the Upromise credit card they would like to do that.  Thanks for any input or advice!

My Wallet: AMEX Platinum | Citi AAdvantage Exec $20k | Chase Marriott Rewards Premier $12k | United MileagePlus Club 8k | FNBO $25k | Chase Military Officers Club $9k | Discover IT $5.5k | BankAmericard $30k | PENFED Platinum Cash Rewards $10.5k | Barclay Rewards $6.15k | USAA AMEX $15k | USAA MC $16k | NFCU Flagship Rewards $25k | Logix $15k | Chase Ink Cash $12k | Paypal MC $5k | Walmart Discover $5.4k | Chase Freedom $2k | Sallie Mae $2k | Target RedCard $300 | JP Morgan Ritz-Carlton Rewards $5k | BoA Alaska $1k

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.