Established Member
bleedingdrylawstudent

UPROMISE

[ Edited ]

I just updated all my upromise info and have noticed that most of the savings comes from using their credit card. anyone with a credit score lower than 660 successfully apply and receive this card? I'm scared to apply now since I don't want a hard pull to adversely affect my score and end up being denied.

I'd rather wait and see but just wanted to see what you guys have experienced with it.

Thanks for your help!

JP

Valued Member
rokkstarre

Re: UPROMISE

bump

Contributor
x9j4j

Re: UPROMISE

bleedingdrylawstudent wrote:

I just updated all my upromise info and have noticed that most of the savings comes from using their credit card. anyone with a credit score lower than 660 successfully apply and receive this card? I'm scared to apply now since I don't want a hard pull to adversely affect my score and end up being denied.

I'd rather wait and see but just wanted to see what you guys have experienced with it.

Thanks for your help!

JP

Since it's a Bank of America product, I would not waste an inquiry even with a 650-FICO.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+