Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS Capital Corporation Platinum Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPS Capital Corporation Platinum Visa

Okay so I got an invitation to apply for this card in the mail and pulled the trigger (knowing nothing about the card because I couldn't find much info online about it). I got it in the mail today and still don't really know much about it. It is backed by Bank of America. Does anyone know who exactly this is marketed for? Also I've seen some posts online that this is a business credit card but I didn't see anywhere in the application where it said this so I'm not really sure. Any information would be helpful!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

Re: UPS Capital Corporation Platinum Visa

@Anonymous wrote:

Okay so I got an invitation to apply for this card in the mail and pulled the trigger (knowing nothing about the card because I couldn't find much info online about it). I got it in the mail today and still don't really know much about it. It is backed by Bank of America. Does anyone know who exactly this is marketed for? Also I've seen some posts online that this is a business credit card but I didn't see anywhere in the application where it said this so I'm not really sure. Any information would be helpful!

Review says it's an invite only business credit card that has rewards for ups coupons.

http://www.creditcardchaser.com/ups-credit-card/

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 2 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What limit you get?

wonder how you got offer for it? you do business with UPS?

Message 3 of 9
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

image.jpg

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
Message 4 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

that's old and not even with that bank anymore.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What limit you get?

wonder how you got offer for it? you do business with UPS?

Got a crap limit. I don't know why it is so hard to find any information on this card. Heck, even Bank of America website doesn't have any info on it (even when I'm logged into my account).

Really I'm curious if this card reports as a business card or a personal one, because if it reports as a business card it might not be so bad for me.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Closingracer99 wrote:

image.jpg

Yeah I saw this on google but it really isn't relevant. All the info on there is old. It is with Bank of America now.

Message 7 of 9
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

image.jpg

Yeah I saw this on google but it really isn't relevant. All the info on there is old. It is with Bank of America now.

Ah didn't notice that till now lol

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What I really want to know is if this will report to my personal credit or as business credit because it would be awesome if it was indeed a business card.

Also the booklet that came with the card says it's 3% cash back on gas/grocery stores, 1% everything else but doesn't really have any information other than that.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.