Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPdated list for Soft pulls sor Hard pulls for different cards for CLI

tag
fritscher
Regular Contributor

UPdated list for Soft pulls sor Hard pulls for different cards for CLI

Hi I saw that someone listed many of the credit cards. banks and store cards back in 2012..would anyone have updated list to let us know which do hard or soft pulls please? i just did Kohls..got increase but hope it was Soft pull

thanks so muh

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: UPdated list for Soft pulls sor Hard pulls for different cards for CLI

Capital one cards will be SP , but you can only get one CLI in a 6mth period .

Usaa - HP and can't even request until your CLI button shows up some time after or around 6mths

Navy Fed - I would say always EXPECT a HP but there is a way to get a SP CLI if*** your account is good for one. Read the big Navy Fed CLI thread for more info.

Comenity store cards- My Victoria Secrets has been SP but won't even consider until your atleast 6mths in with them. Pottery Barn has been the same for me as VS . My Fiance's Wayfair card got SP CLI every 31 days for the 1st 6mths ,now nothing but still SP.

Synchrony store cards- Wal Mart is SP and can mostly from what I see get an increase after 3 to 4 mths .

Citi Best Buy - HP better to wait 6mths bf trying to just be sure .

That's all I got
Message 2 of 6
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Just to add to that, all Synchrony store cards that I have have been SP CLIs. Walmart but also Amazon, TJ Maxx, American Eagle. I got a SP CLI Care Credit as well and Marvel Mastercard is a SP. Synch varies with time between increases. It seems far more dependent on your TU FICO 08 score. 

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 3 of 6
fritscher
Regular Contributor

thank you!!!!and Kohls soft too?I think Kohls is now with Capital one?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked Kohls for cli about a month ago, SP

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, I have only received SP CLI from Discover. Two requests since January. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.