Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UR Points - Redeeming

tag
gercredit
Contributor

UR Points - Redeeming

Hi guys,

I have one question, I currently have 80.000 UR points and would like to redeem them for some travel.

I am now looking for a good redemption value (flights). My question to you is, how do you it? Are you really clicking through all the partner websites and see where you can get most of your bucks? Is there any tool I am missing?

There are just so many options, so I wonder if there is any better way to do it than manual checking.

Thanks,

gercredit

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UR Points - Redeeming

Not that I know of. Pick where you want to go then check who has availability and then transfer there

Message 2 of 7
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@gercredit wrote:

Hi guys,

I have one question, I currently have 80.000 UR points and would like to redeem them for some travel.

I am now looking for a good redemption value (flights). My question to you is, how do you it? Are you really clicking through all the partner websites and see where you can get most of your bucks? Is there any tool I am missing?

There are just so many options, so I wonder if there is any better way to do it than manual checking.

Thanks,

gercredit

Where do you plan on going i can try and give best suggestions knowing where you want to go and what class of flgiht you want to fly. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 3 of 7
gercredit
Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@gercredit wrote:

Hi guys,

Thanks,

gercredit

Where do you plan on going i can try and give best suggestions knowing where you want to go and what class of flgiht you want to fly. 

Thanks for that offer, I might come back to it when I have more concrete ideas. Currently thinking about something in Central America, Caribbean or Hawaii.

My question was at this point really meant more general, but looks like manual works needs to be done...

Message 4 of 7
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@gercredit wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@gercredit wrote:

Hi guys,

Thanks,

gercredit

Thanks for that offer, I might come back to it when I have more concrete ideas. Currently thinking about something in Central America, Caribbean or Hawaii.

My question was at this point really meant more general, but looks like manual works needs to be done...

If you are on east coast i can help you with carribbean and/or hawaii. BA avios to AA to  caribbean from north east is 20k points , which is cheaper then most airlines that charge 25k+. As for hawaii from east coast you can do Singapore Air to hawaii for 35k  , which flies on UAL but its less miles than going through UAL

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 5 of 7
gercredit
Contributor

I am actually from Chicago, but yeah I didn`t not check avios/BA out so far Smiley Happy thanks!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gercredit wrote:

I am actually from Chicago, but yeah I didn`t not check avios/BA out so far Smiley Happy thanks!

Using BA Avios you can go to Washington dc, baltimore, buffalo NY and a bunch of other places for 4,500 avios one way - any route less than 700 miles. an amazing deal

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.