Did you mean: 

US Airways Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Airways Card

@Open123 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It seems like everyone is being converted to the Aviator Red.  I wonder if there is any way to change what card you get after the merger.  Personally I'd rather get the Silver.

I think you can; read somewhere that after April, anyone can request the Silver, assuming you're ok with the higher fee.

Hope so, I got the mailer that says I'm getting the Aviator Red.  I want the Silver because I plan on traveling more this year and next and the 3x miles for airline purchases would be nice.

Message 11 of 16
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Untitled.jpg

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

Untitled.jpg

You and your Twitter 😀

wonder how they will determine that.  You would think that they would be happy to let you pay the higher AF

Message 13 of 16
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Untitled.jpg

You and your Twitter 😀

wonder how they will determine that.  You would think that they would be happy to let you pay the higher AF

I think it will be determined by whether or not you call up and ask to be upgraded to the silver. 

Message 14 of 16
WillTeasle
Established Contributor

The word may in that tweet is important.  I'm hopeful though.

Last HP: 01/10/19 | Latest Scores: EQ FICO8 - 850 | TU FICO8 - 850 | EX FICO8 - 850
Amex BC | Amex HHonors | Amex HHonors Aspire | Amex Marriott Business | Amex Platinum | BoA Alaska Airlines | CF | CFU | CSR | Chase Ink+ | Citi DC | Citi AA UP | Discover IT
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

I got excited today when I got mail from barclays with a card in it...but it was a hologram fake card. 

IMG_20150307_114330.jpg

IMG_20150307_114323.jpg

awwww... I want one Smiley Sad

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.