Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Airways now no Forex fees

tag
USF813
Frequent Contributor

US Airways now no Forex fees

Just got the email a few minutes ago. Too bad I cut up the card and only use it for my recurring LA Fitness membership.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Involver
Valued Contributor

Re: US Airways now no Forex fees

I'm pretty sure my card will never see use other than for the initial 50k miles, but not a bad benefit for those who may.

Message 2 of 10
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Involver wrote:

I'm pretty sure my card will never see use other than for the initial 50k miles, but not a bad benefit for those who may.

its nice benefit but i am pretty sure most people who may have us air card also have citi aa also, which has emv and no FTF i believe.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 3 of 10
Involver
Valued Contributor

Going to be apping the Citi AA tomorrow.  I've got a few other EQ hits I need to take so I might as well put that in with them.  Don't want to miss that signup bonus either.

Message 4 of 10
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Involver wrote:

Going to be apping the Citi AA tomorrow.  I've got a few other EQ hits I need to take so I might as well put that in with them.  Don't want to miss that signup bonus either.

depending where you are , you may get ex pull. I live on east coast US and got ex pull i was hoping and praying they would pull eq , but they pulled ex was my 4th ex pull in two months :-(

Message 5 of 10
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Involver wrote:

its nice benefit but i am pretty sure most people who may have us air card also have citi aa also, which has emv and no FTF i believe.

Only the Exec has no FTF.  Things like Plat Select have 3%

Message 6 of 10
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Involver wrote:

Only the Exec has no FTF.  Things like Plat Select have 3%

ahh i stand corrected. At least it has an emv chip where us air does not , i think Citi AA also looks nicer then US airways card. 

Message 7 of 10
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I just got this card for the 50k after first purchase. Doubt I'll use it much other than for that. 

Message 8 of 10
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

I just got this card for the 50k after first purchase. Doubt I'll use it much other than for that. 

I tied my card to Divided Dining for the 2K signup bonus.  There are two local restaurants that belong and a few in Philly, which I visit a few times a year.  It wont' be a huge amount of additional miles, but I'll take the extra boost.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

I tied my card to Divided Dining for the 2K signup bonus.  There are two local restaurants that belong and a few in Philly, which I visit a few times a year.  It wont' be a huge amount of additional miles, but I'll take the extra boost.

You can sign up with any card for that though, doesn't have to be dividend card

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.