Established Member

US BANK NUMBER

Hello,

I'm looking for US BANK credit card number so i can ask for a CLI. It's been 6 months mine as well give it a shot! Is there any advice that i should know before i make the call?

Thanks

Epic Contributor

Re: US BANK NUMBER

you just called the number on your card, they use to offer $1500 without credit pull, but I think now they do credit pulls but you can ask

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Senior Contributor

Creditaddict wrote:

you just called the number on your card, they use to offer $1500 without credit pull, but I think now they do credit pulls but you can ask

was thinking about doing a CLI at activation request on a Linux,

anybody try for one...worth a try or not so much?

FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Highlighted
Established Contributor

If you call the number on the back of the card, you can request a CLI.  Once they pull your report, 1-800-947-1444 will take you direct to their underwriting department.  I had a secured card with US Bank at one time.  I requested an upgrade to unsecured after 10 months and they pulled my credit and rejected me.  I called underwriting to ask why and they said that it would have been denied no matter how good my credit was since they won't upgraded secured to unsecured until at least 12 months.  I asked why they even bothered doing a hard pull, but nobody had an answer.  I did eventually get my "upgrade" after 12 month mark, but they needed to see a 680 Fico first.  They upgraded based on a hard pull from EQ, which was 683 at the time.  They kept the same $1100 limit I had with the secured card.  Then, one week later, they reduced the CL to $300 based on a soft pull from my TU, which was only 590 (a LOT of baddies on TU that aren't on any of my other reports).  Some "upgrade"!  If I wouldn't have changed to unsecure, I could have kept my $1100 CL reporting.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.