Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US BANK NUMBER

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US BANK NUMBER

Hello,

I'm looking for US BANK credit card number so i can ask for a CLI. It's been 6 months mine as well give it a shot! Is there any advice that i should know before i make the call?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: US BANK NUMBER

you just called the number on your card, they use to offer $1500 without credit pull, but I think now they do credit pulls but you can ask

Message 2 of 4
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

you just called the number on your card, they use to offer $1500 without credit pull, but I think now they do credit pulls but you can ask

was thinking about doing a CLI at activation request on a Linux,

anybody try for one...worth a try or not so much?

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 3 of 4
valley_man0505
Established Contributor

If you call the number on the back of the card, you can request a CLI.  Once they pull your report, 1-800-947-1444 will take you direct to their underwriting department.  I had a secured card with US Bank at one time.  I requested an upgrade to unsecured after 10 months and they pulled my credit and rejected me.  I called underwriting to ask why and they said that it would have been denied no matter how good my credit was since they won't upgraded secured to unsecured until at least 12 months.  I asked why they even bothered doing a hard pull, but nobody had an answer.  I did eventually get my "upgrade" after 12 month mark, but they needed to see a 680 Fico first.  They upgraded based on a hard pull from EQ, which was 683 at the time.  They kept the same $1100 limit I had with the secured card.  Then, one week later, they reduced the CL to $300 based on a soft pull from my TU, which was only 590 (a LOT of baddies on TU that aren't on any of my other reports).  Some "upgrade"!  If I wouldn't have changed to unsecure, I could have kept my $1100 CL reporting.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.