Did you mean: 

US BANK cash +

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US BANK cash +

@NRB525 wrote:

@dollar_bill wrote:

Getting things done with US Bank is like watching grass grow sometimes, can be very frustrating. I had the regular platinum card for years then it was upgraded to Cash + per phone call. Recently, they are pushing their premier line, which I went ahead and got. It's basically a no fee cash advance card, or in their words their unsecured line of credit.

The Cash+ can be useful if you have the right kind of spend to take advantage.

No fee cash advances? Looks like everything is a 4% advance fee, whether from ATM or cash advance?

Perhaps the CC is no fee to charge?

No AF, yes, but not for the individual advances.

op said the "premier line" is the no fee cash advance card which is accurate. The cash plus still has cash advance fees. 

Message 11 of 23
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

This is definitely a card i'll app for once all my derogs fall off.

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish they would just allow online apps.  But hey, the fact that they don't just keeps people wanting more!

Message 13 of 23
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish they would just allow online apps.  But hey, the fact that they don't just keeps people wanting more!

They do.

https://www.usbank.com/credit-cards/cash-plus-signature.html

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 14 of 23
noobody
Established Contributor

the online app has been open for several weeks, as they keep nerf the card, less people want apply.
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well shoot.  Guess i've been under a rock.

Message 16 of 23
NRB525
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@NRB525 wrote:

@dollar_bill wrote:

Getting things done with US Bank is like watching grass grow sometimes, can be very frustrating. I had the regular platinum card for years then it was upgraded to Cash + per phone call. Recently, they are pushing their premier line, which I went ahead and got. It's basically a no fee cash advance card, or in their words their unsecured line of credit.

The Cash+ can be useful if you have the right kind of spend to take advantage.

No fee cash advances? Looks like everything is a 4% advance fee, whether from ATM or cash advance?

Perhaps the CC is no fee to charge?

No AF, yes, but not for the individual advances.

op said the "premier line" is the no fee cash advance card which is accurate. The cash plus still has cash advance fees. 

Ok, through certain standard channels no fee for the cash advance. ATM and cash-equivalents have a fee.

Premier Line Terms.JPG

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 17 of 23
dollar_bill
Regular Contributor

If your hung up on ATM fees, take out the advance and transfer it to your checking.

The line is useful in a lot of circumstances. If you are a platinum checking member you'll skip a couple of those ATM fees per month, so for most people that will be more than sufficient.

Message 18 of 23
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Does the longer the pending time mean more likelihood of approval or nah?

Neither here nor there.  Verification/review is just verification/review.  It does not indicate anything in and of itself.  It's what's determined via the verficiation/review that matters -- not how long or how short.

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@takeshi74 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Does the longer the pending time mean more likelihood of approval or nah?

Neither here nor there.  Verification/review is just verification/review.  It does not indicate anything in and of itself.  It's what's determined via the verficiation/review that matters -- not how long or how short.

Called today and they said it passed verification and onto the next step.. Does this indicate good news and higher chances of approval?

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.