Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US BANK pre qual?

tag
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

US BANK pre qual?

I never noticed this before so let me know if you have had the same experience....going through their pre-qual site I was offered three cards: the flex amex, the harley card and no fee flex amex, the weird thing is that my offers had less spend to get the bonuses....is that normal for US BANK? For instance, the standard offer for the flex amex on web is spend $3.500 in four months and get 20,000 flex points my offer was spend $500 in three months to get the 20,000, same with the no fee, spend $3,500 in four months for 10,000 flex points, my offer was spend $500 for the 10,000 flex points, and the Harley card was get $50 credit after first purchase, there is no credit applying from the normal website.......Are the pre qual offers always different than the regular web offerings??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: US BANK pre qual?

No experience personally getting those nice cards you got.. I get the Platinum and Cash Plus and the countour that pops up for me.. I bank with them, do you?  Alot of people only get the countour..  Curious what others say about this.  I didn't think US Bank really even SP'ed your credit on the prequal site or least I have never seen one on any of my three bureaus, maybe they buy it from the CRA's and loaded?  As stated alot dont get anything other than the countour..

Message 2 of 3
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: US BANK pre qual?

No CC I do not bank with them only have the cash + and the perks + with them. Before I had a card with them (maybe a year ago now) I used to ONLY get the countour too!!! And used to get insulted at that!!  LOL

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.