Did you mean: 

US Bank Amex's

tag
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Amex's

@Anonymous wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

I would like to apply for it but US Bank uses Fico 04 model and they pull EX here in NV where i have about 30 INQs. Also for some reason my FICO 04 are way lower than my 08 scores, almost an 100 point difference for EX and TU.

Jeez, 30 INQ's.....

yeah, my EX has been slaughtered here in NV...Smiley Surprised Everyone seems to pull that here. I have only 4 on TU and 8 in EQ. Half of those EX though are 1-1.5 years old.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 41 of 128
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

I just applied and I didn't get any instant approval.

Ron.

hey Ron, call the application status line and if it tells you that your application is still in process and decison normally done in 3 days that means it wasnt an instant denial and it really will go for manual review and U/W will make the decision. Normally if its intant denial the automated system will say it right away.

Waht is the status no?

Ron.

its the same number for U/W...i dont know off my mind but its the backdoor numbers sticky thread.

Message 42 of 128
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dodgerslv wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

I would like to apply for it but US Bank uses Fico 04 model and they pull EX here in NV where i have about 30 INQs. Also for some reason my FICO 04 are way lower than my 08 scores, almost an 100 point difference for EX and TU.

Jeez, 30 INQ's.....

yeah, my EX has been slaughtered here in NV...Smiley Surprised Everyone seems to pull that here. I have only 4 on TU and 8 in EQ. Half of those EX though are 1.5-2 years old.

Trust me, TX is almost as bad. I have 12 INQ's on my EX, 3 on my EQ, and 2 on my TU. Smiley Tongue

Message 43 of 128
Ron1
Super Contributor

@dodgerslv wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

hey Ron, call the application status line and if it tells you that your application is still in process and decison normally done in 3 days that means it wasnt an instant denial and it really will go for manual review and U/W will make the decision. Normally if its intant denial the automated system will say it right away.

Waht is the status no?

Ron.

its the same number for U/W...i dont know off my mind but its the backdoor numbers sticky thread.

I got it. It is 1-800-947-1444, option1 for the status. It said, it has been denied. Smiley Sad

Ron.

Message 44 of 128
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Ron I thought you weren't gonna go for the card. In any case, I hope you get approved. I kinda changed my mind a bit and will probably hold off on this.

Edit: Oh man. Sorry to hear that.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 45 of 128
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chalupaman wrote:

Ron I thought you weren't gonna go for the card. In any case, I hope you get approved. I kinda changed my mind a bit and will probably hold off on this.

Read me.

That sucks, Ron.

Recon?!

Message 46 of 128
Ron1
Super Contributor

@chalupaman wrote:

Edit: Oh man. Sorry to hear that.

I guess I changed my mind. I got denied. Smiley Sad

Ron.

Message 47 of 128
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry to hear, but can alway try to recon when you find the reasons.  Weird if you have a cash+ already they would deny this.

Message 48 of 128
Ron1
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Sorry to hear, but can alway try to recon when you find the reasons.  Weird if you have a cash+ already they would deny this.

I am talking to underwriting. He put me on hold.

Ron.

Message 49 of 128
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Waht is the status no?

Ron.

I got it. It is 1-800-947-1444, option1 for the status. It said, it has been denied. Smiley Sad

Ron.

oh man Ron...sorry to hear. Did you press to button to talk to UW...sometimes they can give you the reason over the phone and you can ask them to go on manual review cuz it seems the computer auto denied you. Give it a shot.

edit: let us know the outcome

Message 50 of 128
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.