Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Amex's

tag
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Amex's

The all black card looks nice though........to bad the perks just aren't my taste right now. And I have all the cards I need.
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 71 of 128
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@B335is wrote:
Did anyone apply yet? US Bank has given me 3 cards this year, 1 hasn't even arrived yet, so i doubt they'll give me a 4th card lol.

Ron did you apply??

Yes, he applied and, unfortunately, was not approved Smiley Sad

I already have 2 CCs with them but I'm gonna hold off.  My recent newbies would definitely have them go *poof* if I apply.

Finstar,

I should have applied for Diners Club. Smiley Happy

Ron.

There is still time Ron.  Let's that app started ...shall we? Smiley Tongue

Message 72 of 128
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@B335is wrote:
Did anyone apply yet? US Bank has given me 3 cards this year, 1 hasn't even arrived yet, so i doubt they'll give me a 4th card lol.

Ron did you apply??

I already have 2 CCs with them but I'm gonna hold off.  My recent newbies would definitely have them go *poof* if I apply.

Finstar,

Ron.

I need to recover from this. Smiley Sad

Ron.

Message 73 of 128
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@chalupaman wrote:

@B335is wrote:
Oops i just saw your post. Its hard reading lots of quotes on cell phone.

Ron im sorry!!! US Bank always pulls TU for me. They would run fast if they pulled my EX.

Do you know what bureau US Bank pulls for Georgia usually. I have no idea.

I am guessing Experian since we are somewhat close me being in Tenn and that is what they have pulled from PLOC, obviously it could differ though

Message 74 of 128
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Ron did you apply??

Finstar,

Ron.

Ron.

I'm thinking that if you are approved for Diners Premier, it will make the US Bank look like a pebble hitting a battleship.  How is your TU looking?  I know you've recently opened some newbies but I'm fairly certain they haven't reported?  Just think how the DC Premier would compliment your Professional Card!  Smiley Wink

Message 75 of 128
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Ron did you apply??

Finstar,

Ron.

Ron.

I'm thinking that if you are approved for Diners Premier, it will make the US Bank look like a pebble hitting a battleship.  How is your TU looking?  I know you've recently opened some newbies but I'm fairly certain they haven't reported?  Just think how the DC Premier would compliment your Professional Card!  Smiley Wink

I think I can get approved for Diners Club. I have 0 TU INQs.  Some of new accounts recently reported to TU. I hope they are not as conservative as US Bank. I think those 130+ accounts acared them off. It overload their approval system.

Ron.

Message 76 of 128
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Ron did you apply??

Finstar,

Ron.

Ron.

I think I can get approved for Diners Club. I have 0 TU INQs.  Some of new accounts recently reported to TU. I hope they are not as conservative as US Bank. I think those 130+ accounts acared them off. It overload their approval system.

Ron.

Ron, I have 80 and it did not scare diners at least one bit lol, they gave me 2 accounts at 40K each, Now for US Bank,they won't touch me at all, I have 800 plus on TU and still can not get in with US Bank

Message 77 of 128
Ron1
Super Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Ron did you apply??

Finstar,

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

Ron, I have 80 and it did not scare diners at least one bit lol, they gave me 2 accounts at 40K each, Now for US Bank,they won't touch me at all, I have 800 plus on TU and still can not get in with US Bank

sandman,

I thought you have more accounts than me. I don't think you want to go for it. I haven't seen anyone getting approved. I alost could get any card I wanted except a few.

Ron.

Message 78 of 128
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Ron did you apply??

Finstar,

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

sandman,

I thought you have more accounts than me. I don't think you want to go for it. I haven't seen anyone getting approved. I alost could get any card I wanted except a few.

Ron.

Ron, i don't have many store cards,I have 80 visa,mastercard,amex, lol..I have only one store card...best buySmiley Tongue

Message 79 of 128
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Ron did you apply??

Finstar,

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

sandman,

Ron.

Ron, i don't have many store cards,I have 80 visa,mastercard,amex, lol..I have only one store card...best buySmiley Tongue

Nice. That's a crapton of cards. How do you keep track, even?

Message 80 of 128
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.