MrAnonymous

US Bank Auto CLI

So I applied for the US Bank Cash + card back in June but wasn't approved for it and got the regular cash rewards card with a $3,000 limit. Fast forward to today when I logged in to my account and I see they gave me an auto CLI of an additional $3,000. Surprised the heck out of me. I recently (last week) had a CLI on my Discover and Amex cards which bumped the limits to 5k Discover and 6k Amex. I guess US Bank didn't like being my lowest limit card and decided they wanted to be competitive. I haven't used this card at all but now that they've raised my limit I will with the hopes that I can PC to the + card soon. Just wanted to share.
Established Contributor
CribDuchess

Re: US Bank Auto CLI

Congratulations!!  I'm sure you'll have no trouble pc'ing to the Cash+ in the near future.

I had no idea that US Bank would give auto-CLIs.  Thanks for sharing - you give the rest of us hope for the future. :smileyhappy:

FICOs: TU08 841 10/6/14 per Wally; TU98 800 4/8/14; EQ04 769 6/8/14; EQ08 800 11/8/14; EX 805 6/12/14 per MyFICO

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex Costco TE $15K; Amex BCE $12K; BofA Visa $10.1K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Citi Double Cash $10K; Citi Simplicity Visa $15.1K; Discover IT $24K; Fidelity Amex $25K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $20K; Sallie Mae WMC $12.5K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $24.5K; Walmart Discover $10K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}