Super Contributor
DI

Re: US Bank Back-dated my RBS Kroger Card! I think....

Opening dates are now correct with EQ, TU and EX.  Now my reports are back to its 100% accuracy. 

Established Contributor
rom828

DI wrote:

Opening dates are now correct with EQ, TU and EX.  Now my reports are back to its 100% accuracy. 

Yea!!!!!  TU and EX are corrected for me.  I'm hoping to get a SW alert when EQ corrects advising I've gained some points there also.

And thanksfor answering my GEMB question.  Guess I'm going to just have to keep at them to get the opening date "righted'. 

FICOS: TU 732(7-18-14) EQ '08 734( 7-23-14) EX 727 (7-23-14)

Super Contributor
DI

rom828 wrote:

DI wrote:

Yea!!!!!  TU and EX are corrected for me.  I'm hoping to get a SW alert when EQ corrects advising I've gained some points there also.

And thanksfor answering my GEMB question.  Guess I'm going to just have to keep at them to get the opening date "righted'. 

In writing, bring up the similar problem with the opening date you had with  U.S. Bank and how they made the correction.  Maybe they'll do the same. Too bad I don't have a GEMB card and having an opening date problem with them.  I'd be after them full force and remind them about our 2004  situation. 

Contributor
woozy

s been updated.Re: US Bank Back-dated my RBS Kroger Card! I think....

[ Edited ]

Mine also has been updated.

Unfortunately, TU shows my creditor as "CB DISPUTE"  instead of US Bank or Kroger!

My, doesn't that look nice when you apply for a loan!

Moderator Emeritus
beamMEup

Re: s been updated.Re: US Bank Back-dated my RBS Kroger Card! I think....

Update:

As of today, TU is no longer reporting the original Kroger card.

Because the USBank card is reporting the original Kroger123 open date, and the Kroger card is (at least for the moment) off - I've gained a little in my AAofA. 

Good stuff.

Just puttin' syrup on something, don't make it pancakes.
Super Contributor
DI

Re: s been updated.Re: US Bank Back-dated my RBS Kroger Card! I think....

[ Edited ]

That's great!  I received a letter from them  2 weeks ago  thanking me for bringing the opening date issue to their attention.  Did you your letter?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}