Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank CASH+ Starting Limit: BANG APPROVED 25K

tag
Woolfman
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank CASH+ Starting Limit: BANG APPROVED 25K

Anyone else having an issue with charges disappearing ? i had a charge that was just over 600 dollars that i made on the 28th. It had been pending for a while and then i noticed yesterday day the pending transaction disappeared. I thought well finally after over a week it would post today. But its just gone now.. Charges that i made before and after it have posted. I still show other pending charges.. But that charge is just gone.

Message 41 of 42
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank CASH+ Starting Limit: BANG APPROVED 25K

@Woolfman wrote:

Anyone else having an issue with charges disappearing ? i had a charge that was just over 600 dollars that i made on the 28th. It had been pending for a while and then i noticed yesterday day the pending transaction disappeared. I thought well finally after over a week it would post today. But its just gone now.. Charges that i made before and after it have posted. I still show other pending charges.. But that charge is just gone.

I haven't noticed any disappearing.....yet.  I seem to have the opposite problem.  I made a $2,000 purchase on Saturday and I could see it as a "pending authorization" via the mobile app (but not online as I can't see any pending items online).  Today it finally posted in online banking, but it's also showing up as both posted and as a pending authorization on the mobile app.  Also, today I made a payment of $900.  When I logged into the mobile app, it showed my available credit as $900.  That freaked me out (I thought they were taking adverse action against me lol), so I had to call them to confirm my credit limit hadn't been reduced.  All was fine, thankfully.  I mentioned to the CSR that the mobile app was showing my avail credit as $900, which happened to be the same amount as a payment I had made today.  She said she was going to forward this info on to someone in the hopes it may be fixed someday.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.