Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank CC $5,000 limit with ficos in 650-660's

tag
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank CC $5,000 limit with ficos in 650-660's

The whole thing is very strange.

ed. Looks like they will open checking here, too, although there isn't a branch or location to be found. There may be hope.

Message Edited by creditwherecreditisdue on 07-29-2009 02:55 AM
Message 21 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I didn't pick any of the options --I just entered my zip code. They displayed three branches, each 40-50 miles away, so it's not like the search would only show a place around the corner.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 22 of 25
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

And just for completeness I tried it once again - zipcode only - and it comes out with nothing.

Perhaps for some reason FL is one of the very few places where US BANK allows cyber accounts in the absence of branches.

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

For the person who asked.  I have 4 inq in the past two years.  I have 3 cc with low limits (2 HSBC with $500 or less) and a Cap 1 with a $ 750 limit. 

I have two pd charge-offs that are 2+ years old.  1 pd collection from sprint and one unpaid collection ($28 med bill)

I had a bunch of lates on cc's and my house about 2 1/2 years ago. 

I  would have been sure they would have declined me.  I applied online while logged into my checking/savings acct.

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

What were your exact scores and how many inquiries and items are in your credit files. Is this the US Bank platinum visa? Thanks.
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.