Did you mean: 

US Bank CLI

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: US Bank CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

@uswala wrote:

I requested a CLI on my rewards card last week for $1500 and there has been no HP yet. When I logged into my account few minutes back, I did see that they just increased my CL by $1500. So, right now it does look that it was a SP.

how are you able to see your total credit line on US bank's website? Mine always shows ---- lol

For non-Signature/World or non-Flexible Spending cards the CL will typically display online.

Message 11 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@uswala wrote:

I requested a CLI on my rewards card last week for $1500 and there has been no HP yet. When I logged into my account few minutes back, I did see that they just increased my CL by $1500. So, right now it does look that it was a SP.

how are you able to see your total credit line on US bank's website? Mine always shows ---- lol

Its on the statement (on the site) which makes the silly ----  credit line thing iook, um, silly

Right.  So, if a (SP) CLI recently took place on any Flexible Spending card, the only way to know is when you call or when the statement cycles since the ---- will not change.

Message 12 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I may just call in and see if I have any SP offers before risking an HP by filling out the online form. Account's 8 months old

Message 13 of 32
Open123
Super Contributor

For the Cash+, there was an offer of $5 or something to increase the CL by about $4 or $5K.  I mean, given the caps, not than anyone would need much beyond $2,500 on this card.

Message 14 of 32
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

I've pn;y had this card for about 6-7 months so maybe I'll wait till the one year amrk to see if they offer me a higher CLI with a SP

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 15 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mines the Flexperks with a 5k limit, which is what I plan to run through for my wedding and then some. I just want a cushion so I don't spook them
Message 16 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Open123 wrote:

For the Cash+, there was an offer of $5 or something to increase the CL by about $4 or $5K.  I mean, given the caps, not than anyone would need much beyond $2,500 on this card.

Wait, so you got paid $5 to get an increase? Smiley Surprised

Message 17 of 32
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

According to Mint, the limit on my Cash+ is $2,147,483,647

Message 18 of 32
Open123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

For the Cash+, I was part of promo that I'm sure was offered to many (not just me!) where US Bank was offering a $5 credit to accept a $4K or $5K CLI.

Message 19 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Open123 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

For the Cash+, I was part of promo that I'm sure was offered to many (not just me!) where US Bank was offering a $5 credit to accept a $4K or $5K CLI.

Wow, that's pretty cool! Who wouldn't take that?

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.