Did you mean: 

US Bank Came! Surprised by Limit!

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: US Bank Came! Surprised by Limit!

grats!

hopefully they surprise me too.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 11 of 13
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

@WolfMan wrote:

Finally got my US Bank card in the mail today... (They're Slow, Applied almost 2 Weeks ago)

I was expecting a 500-1000 limit. 

Surprised with a 4,000 Limit!

Now when the time comes, closing the Cap 1, and Merrick won't hurt my util% at all. 

No More Cards! Smiley Happy   For Now... 

Congrats bro, what CR did they pull? And what was your most recent score for it? Did you apply for the US Bank Cash +?

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 12 of 13
enharu
Super Contributor

I applied for the US Bank Cash+

They pulled EX for me. I am in Los Angeles, Cali.

I don't have the score they got from EX. The most recent score I have is 768 from Amex. My score is definitely lower than 768 when I applied because I added 2 more inquiries after that.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.