Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Card

I was wondering if US bank  would approve me for a card with a a score of TU 701 and EQ 695 and a BK7 form 2005?  I have also been banking with them for 14 yrs. Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: US Bank Card

@Anonymous wrote:

I was wondering if US bank  would approve me for a card with a a score of TU 701 and EQ 695 and a BK7 form 2005?  I have also been banking with them for 14 yrs. Thanks

My advice? Go right to the source. Call US Bank and ask what criteria is needed for a particular card. If you get a well trained CSR (I know this can be difficult) they can probably tell you everything you need. It's worth a shot.

Good luck to you.

From a BK years ago to:

9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800
4/10 TU -772

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Credit Problems Which Is Worse?
Whats In Your FICO Score

Message 2 of 6
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

The 14 years as a customer gives you a better chance.  

Let us know how it works out. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree with above posters - great idea to go to the source.  And I hear USBank takes good care of their customers.

We have been with them about a decade.  My understanding from searching on these forums is that they are not BK friendly.

If you do a search here, you will be well prepared to talk with your local USBanker.  Good luck and let us know what you find out.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

No!  I applied with them last year with a BK7 from 2001 and the only reason they denied was because of Bankruptcy.  I spoke to the bank manager and he said they no longer approve with a bankruptcy no matter how long ago.  It use to be if it was longer than 7 years they would approve you if your score was over 680.  Your scores are a little higher so that may help but from what I was told it probably would not fly.  You might want to talk to your local bank manager, they may be able to push it through for you.

Message 5 of 6
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I would certainly talk to them in person to see if they could get you approved since you have a long history.  I am a US Bank customer and have been doing business there for 17 yrs.  They have been by far the best bank I have ever dealt with. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.