Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

Re: US Bank Cash + Card with BK reporting??

looks like I Might go maybe 1 for 3.......I probably will not app for US bank till BK drops off completely.........will give others a try and see what happens

Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

LS2982 wrote:

amercnchopz34 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

If I had to guess the BK will be a dealbreaker for the Cash+.

shattering my hopes and dreams......sound of broken glass everywhere....:smileysad:

YMMV of course, I think you would have a way better shot for it letting your AMEX and Discover gain a year of history 1st........:smileywink:

hopefully I will get approved for  both of them ....when I apped for the discover  I did recon but still said no ...at the time I had 1 collection that was showing ....wouldnt you know it dropped off the next month....:smileysad:

Mega Contributor
LS2982

amercnchopz34 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

amercnchopz34 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

If I had to guess the BK will be a dealbreaker for the Cash+.

shattering my hopes and dreams......sound of broken glass everywhere....:smileysad:

YMMV of course, I think you would have a way better shot for it letting your AMEX and Discover gain a year of history 1st........:smileywink:

hopefully I will get approved for  both of them ....when I apped for the discover  I did recon but still said no ...at the time I had 1 collection that was showing ....wouldnt you know it dropped off the next month....:smileysad:

I think the AMEX and Discover should be your focus and garden until January '14. This will get you primed up for the good stuff!

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Regular Contributor
DeadSpider

Ive had the GREEN card that was CO in my BK.

The only bad thing I have on my CR is my BK.

I applied for SKY card because wife got BCP and I'm AU, it's our main card for everything. I couldn't think of any other card to apply without AF.

I've never had Discover before so i might get approved for also AU.

Cap1 QS $11500, Freedom $5000K, Slate $8000 Amex Sky $2000K, Discover IT $4400, BCE $8800, NFL $1500, Lowes $7000

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: 742
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

DeadSpider wrote:

Ive had the GREEN card that was CO in my BK.

The only bad thing I have on my CR is my BK.

I applied for SKY card because wife got BCP and I'm AU, it's our main card for everything. I couldn't think of any other card to apply without AF.

I've never had Discover before so i might get approved for also AU.

so have a sky in your name or are u just a AU?

Regular Contributor
DeadSpider

Sky is in my name and AU on BCP.

My SKY card was backdated automatically to original GREEN member date 1999.

Cap1 QS $11500, Freedom $5000K, Slate $8000 Amex Sky $2000K, Discover IT $4400, BCE $8800, NFL $1500, Lowes $7000

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: 742
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}