Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ PC

tag
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

US Bank Cash+ PC

Has anyone had any success changing over to this card from a different US Bank product? I would REALLY like this card, but the closest branch to me hundreds of miles away. Obviously I know there would be no chance of immediately pcing but I didn't know if after 12 months there would be hope.

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ PC

A few months ago after having it for around 8 months, requested a PC into this from the Flexperks, but was ineligibile.

Message 2 of 37
yellowcake
Regular Contributor

I PC'd from the flex perks card after 2 months. My CL was 9,500, and I have checking, savings, and an auto loan with them as well. Not sure if that made it easier.
Message 3 of 37
Open123
Super Contributor

@yellowcake wrote:
I PC'd from the flex perks card after 2 months. My CL was 9,500, and I have checking, savings, and an auto loan with them as well. Not sure if that made it easier.

I've got personal checking and business checking, but not much of anything else.  The only reason I can guess is that since I had signed up during the Olympics promo cashing in on a 35K Flex Perk bonus, they want me to pay a year's fee.

Of course, when it's due, I'll ask them for the PC again.  If they refuse, I'll just close the card.

Message 4 of 37
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

I have the rewards card. I want he cash + not sure how hard it's to get.

SIlver:

Message 5 of 37
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Wonder if I can pc with a soft pull

SIlver:

Message 6 of 37
ottergo4
Contributor

Last Nov. I went from an annual fee platinum(had it over 4 years, if that matters?) to the cash+  in just a matter of a few minutes over the phone.

Message 7 of 37
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

I don't have a af. But only have a 500 cl. And had the card 3 months do I need to wait 6 months?

SIlver:

Message 8 of 37
yellowcake
Regular Contributor

@Stonemanmv, I believe you need a CL of at least 5,000 for the Cash+. I don't know how long you have to wait.
Message 9 of 37
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

AFAIK, the current product would need to be open for at least 12 months to be elegible.  Not all of their current CCs are elegible for the PC to the Cash+.  The Cash+ only comes in a Visa Signature version; therefore, the minimum CL to be considered is $5K.  If you have an existing US Bank relationship, it can help.

Message 10 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.