Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ PC

tag
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ PC

I went  to my local branch today and they were making sure I was aware of the Cash+. 

I have their Platinum VISA for $10k and Premier LOC for $15k.  I've had those accounts for 10 mos and have been banking with them for over 6 yrs.

I told the teller I would check it out online and do the research on it....(i.e. - coming to the myFico forum).  She promptly gave me her card and said to come in to take care of it in person if I decided to a PC....I think the tellers' have some sort of an incentive if they're responsible for a 'sale' or PC.

Would I really need to wait 12 mos, vs 10 mos to do this?

Message 31 of 37
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@racer-x wrote:

I went  to my local branch today and they were making sure I was aware of the Cash+. 

I have their Platinum VISA for $10k and Premier LOC for $15k.  I've had those accounts for 10 mos and have been banking with them for over 6 yrs.

I told the teller I would check it out online and do the research on it....(i.e. - coming to the myFico forum).  She promptly gave me her card and said to come in to take care of it in person if I decided to a PC....I think the tellers' have some sort of an incentive if they're responsible for a 'sale' or PC.

No. Just call the number on the back of the card (NOT the backdoor number). Its very easy, shouldn't take more than 1-2 minutes.

I did my PC via phone at 6 months and 4 months.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 32 of 37
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@racer-x wrote:

No. Just call the number on the back of the card (NOT the backdoor number). Its very easy, shouldn't take more than 1-2 minutes.

I did my PC via phone at 6 months and 4 months.

Just called in product changed from FlexPerks also only took 1-2 minutes. Called the number on my card thought I would share for anyone considering it.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 33 of 37
FutureBillionaire
Established Contributor

If only I could PC my Kroger 123 rewards card...

Gas: Discover It, Penfed Platinum Rewards x2, Chase freedom, Citi TYP
Plane tickets: CSP
Groceries: AMEX BCP, Penfed Platinum Rewards,Citi TYP
Clothes: Express, Amex BCP, Discover IT
Amazon: Citi Forward, Cash +
Restaurants: Citi Forward, Chase Freedom, Discover IT, CSP
Hotels and other travel: Discover Escape, CSP
Movies: BofA travel rewards visa signature(fandango), Discover IT, Citi Forward, Freedom
Bars, clubs, tomfoolery: CSP, Citi Forward, Discover IT, Freedom
Balance transfers: Kroger 123 rewards
Bill Pay: Chase Ink Plus, Citi Forward,
Everyday spending: Bofa Accelerated cash rewards amex, Discover Escape
Message 34 of 37
jesseh
Frequent Contributor

@FutureBillionaire wrote:

If you have a >5k limit you could give them a call and check.

Cards: BCE 24k 5/'17 | CF 12k 10/'15 | IHG 12k 10/'15 | HH 6k 6/'18 | DS It 6k 3/'15 | TR 5k 11/'15
Scores: 760-770 | Inquiries: 0-1 | Utilization: 0-10% | AAoA: 3yrs | Bank: Ally | CU's: Navy & Pentagon
Message 35 of 37
yellowcake
Regular Contributor

I did my PC from Flex Perks after about 3 months. 

Message 36 of 37
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@FutureBillionaire wrote:

I tried to pc my Ace Rewards they told me they couldn't PC co-branded card.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.