cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash Plus Visa Signature No Longer Offered?

tag
RonDawg
Contributor

US Bank Cash Plus Visa Signature No Longer Offered?

I checked today, US Bank has pulled the application and any information about this card from their website.

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
HiLine
Blogger

Re: US Bank Cash Plus Visa Signature No Longer Offered?

Message 2 of 33
RonDawg
Contributor

I stand corrected. If you have the link you can find the info however there is nolonger a link to the application that I can see, if you can find a link to the application please post it here.

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
Message 3 of 33
Cali_Credit
Frequent Contributor

I work for US Bank, I havnt heard anything about us taking the Cash + off the market and it looks as if you could only apply by contacting a branch. I'll look futher into this and respond with a definite answer

Current Fico's: TU 797 / EQ 785 / EX 775
Wallet: US Bank Business Edge $16,000 I Chase Ink $18,500 | US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $15,000 | Amex PRG NSL | Barclay Arrival+ WMC $10,000 l Amex BCP $20,000 | PenFed Visa Sig $9,000 | DCU Plat. $10,000 | Logix $10,000 | Discover $18,900 | WalMart $10,000 | Paypal MC $15,000 | Barclay NFL $3,400 | Cap 1 Quicksilver WMC $34,500 | J C Penny $5000 | Target $2000 13 Personal & 2 Business CreditCards
Message 4 of 33
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

It's called Cash+ Smiley Tongue Just sayin', makes it easier to search.

Message 5 of 33
RonDawg
Contributor

@IECredit wrote:

I work for US Bank, I havnt heard anything about us taking the Cash + off the market and it looks as if you could only apply by contacting a branch. I'll look futher into this and respond with a definite answer

Thanks

Message 6 of 33
RonDawg
Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

You win!

Message 7 of 33
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@RonDawg wrote:

@kevinjjc wrote:

You win!

Smiley LOL Sorry, no offense. If you want the app link, search my posts. I don't want to post it again until my application is approved. I app'd online and got the pending message. Called the application status # and talked with an underwriting rep who told me that my app looks good and the system was giving me a 11,200 credit limit. Told her I wanted a higher limit, so she put it back to go under manual review for a higher limit...she noted I wanted a credit limit between 15k to 25k.

Message 8 of 33
RonDawg
Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

@RonDawg wrote:

@kevinjjc wrote:

You win!

Smiley LOL Sorry, no offense. If you want the app link, search my posts. I don't want to post it again until my application is approved. I app'd online and got the pending message. Called the application status # and talked with an underwriting rep who told me that my app looks good and the system was giving me a 11,200 credit limit. Told her I wanted a higher limit, so she put it back to go under manual review for a higher limit...she noted I wanted a credit limit between 15k to 25k.

Congrats on your score on the Cash + card.  GL on the CL as well

Message 9 of 33
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@RonDawg wrote:

@kevinjjc wrote:

@RonDawg wrote:

@kevinjjc wrote:

You win!

Congrats on your score on the Cash + card.  GL on the CL as well

Thanks! Just noticed in your signature, looks like you already have a Cash+ card?

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.