cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash Plus Visa Signature No Longer Offered?

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash Plus Visa Signature No Longer Offered? The Apply link is not longer working!!!

UPDATE:

https://apply.usbank...URCE_CODE=13013

BAD NEWS!!!! The link is no longer working. You have to go inside the branch to apply. If you live outside the sevicing areas, you have to called them to apply over the phone.

Ron.

Message 31 of 33
YahComb
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash Plus Visa Signature No Longer Offered? The Apply link is not longer working!!!

i'm on the east coast, i have no us banks near me, so it was looking like now or never. I wanted to wait until at least march, when id be down to 3 inqs in 1 year, most accounts over 1 year, no accounts under 6 months. iput in my app two weekends ago. status line said i was approved last tuesday. called wednesday to ask what limit, they said 6500. CArd received today.

pulled my equifax-had 2 inqs from august, nothing else the last 6 months, but 3 in feb, 3 in mar, 1 in april of this year overall 9 in last 12 months. Got a crummier APR than most of you guys with scores in the 720s+.

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 32 of 33
Ron1
Super Contributor

@YahComb wrote:

i'm on the east coast, i have no us banks near me, so it was looking like now or never. I wanted to wait until at least march, when id be down to 3 inqs in 1 year, most accounts over 1 year, no accounts under 6 months. iput in my app two weekends ago. status line said i was approved last tuesday. called wednesday to ask what limit, they said 6500. CArd received today.

pulled my equifax-had 2 inqs from august, nothing else the last 6 months, but 3 in feb, 3 in mar, 1 in april of this year overall 9 in last 12 months. Got a crummier APR than most of you guys with scores in the 720s+.

Congrats!!!! Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.