Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature New Terms

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US bank Cash+ drop the benefit again

I was very interested in this card but now I should think about it.

Message 121 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pastnow123 wrote:

Since US bank has changed restaurant from 5% to 2% category, I have much less usage on the card, but here comes even more. Received a letter yesterday, saying that the current $25 bonus upon redemption of $100+ cash reward has been dropped from annual basis to once a life time. That means, you used to be able to get $25 every year when you redeem $100+ cash reward. Now, you can only get $25 once a life time. I'm very disappointed this case. Not sure if this has been discussed. Just would like to share the news with everyone.  

Thats ridiculous..

Message 122 of 126
weehoo
Frequent Contributor

I used to use this card so much, it was completely worn out.  

Now it is lost somewhere in a drawer and i couldnt find it if i wanted it.  But its not even worth trying to find. 

Citi AAdvantage WE - 41k | Marriott Bonvoy Brilliance - 29k | Citi Double Cash - 19 .5k | Southwest Premier - 39k | Discover Miles - 23k | GECRB Ebates Visa - 10k | Golden1 Rewards - $10k | Ducks Unlimited - 6k |
Message 123 of 126
Callandra
Valued Contributor

@thelethargicage wrote:

Looking on the bright side, you can now app for this card online.

Interesting..it looks like all you need is to be 18 and over and a legal resident of the US to apply; I know I've seen some posts here from people who have been denied in the past for being outside of US Bank's "service area." Maybe I'll try in spring 2016 when all I'll have is one TU inquiry from Barclays left. Also looks like you can open a joint account. 

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 124 of 126
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pastnow123 wrote:

Since US bank has changed restaurant from 5% to 2% category, I have much less usage on the card, but here comes even more. Received a letter yesterday, saying that the current $25 bonus upon redemption of $100+ cash reward has been dropped from annual basis to once a life time. That means, you used to be able to get $25 every year when you redeem $100+ cash reward. Now, you can only get $25 once a life time. I'm very disappointed this case. Not sure if this has been discussed. Just would like to share the news with everyone.  

Thats ridiculous..

I know! How dare they still offer a bonus thats as good or better than most cards, even if you PC to that card from a different card, and allow us to select Two 5% categories, and even One 2% category...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 125 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pastnow123 wrote:

Thats ridiculous..

I know! How dare they still offer a bonus thats as good or better than most cards, even if you PC to that card from a different card, and allow us to select Two 5% categories, and even One 2% category...

+100000000

Message 126 of 126
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.