Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash + Visa Signature

tag
RonDawg
Contributor

US Bank Cash + Visa Signature

I am putting this up to see what people think about this card.

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 1 of 118
117 REPLIES 117
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash + Visa Signature

It's nice enough that if it was a woman and not a credit card I'd hit it =) 

my next target 

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 2 of 118
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

This is well placed in my next year's wish list Smiley Happy

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 3 of 118
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Good card to use, I like the rotating categories. the Bill Pay category is great, as most every bill I pay (cable, cell, gas, water) count as a bill at 5%. Also, since I have Chase Freedom, Discover, and Citi Dividend, I can try to cover the bases of all my regular spending with cash back cards. 

The website is quirky (can't see pending transactions) but you can't get everything you want, I guess. They gave me a 8.5 k limit to start, and raised it to 11k after 2 months of use as well. 

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 4 of 118
android01
Valued Contributor

I love it.  Particlarly because you can choose what categories you;d like your rewards to go.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 5 of 118
RonDawg
Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:

Good card to use, I like the rotating categories. the Bill Pay category is great, as most every bill I pay (cable, cell, gas, water) count as a bill at 5%. Also, since I have Chase Freedom, Discover, and Citi Dividend, I can try to cover the bases of all my regular spending with cash back cards. 

The website is quirky (can't see pending transactions) but you can't get everything you want, I guess. They gave me a 8.5 k limit to start, and raised it to 11k after 2 months of use as well. 

Your right you can't see the pending transactions but funny enough if you have their mobile app you can see the pending transactions on that app.

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 6 of 118
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I was considering this credit card maybe in 6 months to a year after I close up a few accounts. I like the idea of paying bills and getting rewarded for it.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 7 of 118
distantarray
Established Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

I was considering this credit card maybe in 6 months to a year after I close up a few accounts. I like the idea of paying bills and getting rewarded for it.

Since I take care of my family's entire finance (they both have their own businesses) there's a lot of bills I can pay Smiley Wink and I get to keep the cash back Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 118
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

How is US Bank with CLIs tho?

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 9 of 118
distantarray
Established Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

How is US Bank with CLIs tho?

$1500 CLi every 6 months soft pull. is what I been told, but that's assuming nothing's going bad

Message 10 of 118
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.