Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ question

tag
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

US Bank Cash+ question

i wanted to know once that once you have the card and you choose your categories do you have to change the category every month or can you leave it the same month to month.

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ question

Have to choose once a quarter and you can choose a quarter in advance.  If you don't choose, you don't get 5% and 2% credit.  In other words, they don't carry over choices.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 2 of 9
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Crashem wrote:

Have to choose once a quarter and you can choose a quarter in advance.  If you don't choose, you don't get 5% and 2% credit.  In other words, they don't carry over choices.

And to answer the other part, you can always choose the same categories each quarter if you want (providing the category is still offered!)

Message 3 of 9
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

And to answer the other part, you can always choose the same categories each quarter if you want (providing the category is still offered!)

So the categories arent always the same well that sucks...

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 4 of 9
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@shaun2009 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

They are always the same unless the get nerfed.  So Bill Pay, Home Improvement and Airline went away, but most of them are constant.  It is not Freedom/Discover type revolving of surprise categories.

Message 5 of 9
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

They are always the same unless the get nerfed.  So Bill Pay, Home Improvement and Airline went away, but most of them are constant.  It is not Freedom/Discover type revolving of surprise categories.

ok cool thanks for clarifying i just knocked my list of cards down to 4 cards for everything i need and that was basically my last card to analyze. Everything else will be sock drawed until i need it.... such as my walmart and my charge cards others will be closed...

Current Cards

Message 6 of 9
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

One more questions what is the AF for Cash+

Current Cards

Message 7 of 9
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@shaun2009 wrote:

No annual fee for the Cash+ card.  Smiley Happy

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 8 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@shaun2009 wrote:

Mine has no annual fee.  I believe that's pretty standard for all Cash+. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.