Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+...should I apply?

tag
RonDawg
Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+...should I apply?

@ssmith891 wrote:

Within the past month, I've applied and been approved for the Chase Sapphire Preffered, Chase Freedom, and Discover More. I'm dying to apply for the US Bank Cash+ and then plan on gardening for a very long time. Do you guys think I'll get approved? Also, I don't have to have a checking/savings with US Bank do I? 

The US Bank website no longer has an apply link to apply online for the Cash Plus.  It states you have to apply in a branch.  Maybe they will let you if you call them (800-285-8585). But I maybe ahead of myself with this comment but.... I think they will soon not be taking new applications for this card. 

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 11 of 40
ssmith891
New Contributor

I just checked and you can't apply online! How are we supposed to now if we don't live near a branch?
Message 12 of 40
RonDawg
Contributor

@ssmith891 wrote:
I just checked and you can't apply online! How are we supposed to now if we don't live near a branch?

If you want this card then perhaps calling them will help you. 800-285-8585

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
Message 13 of 40
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

When I searched for the Cash+ card amongst all the credit cards listed on US Bank's website, no matches were found.  Strange!?

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 14 of 40
RonDawg
Contributor

Crib if I am not mistaken don't you already have this card?  Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 40
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@RonDawg wrote:

Yes, I do have it (I am one of the lucky ones!).  But, I have been promoting this card to all my friends and family.  US Bank should pay me for as much lip service as I have been giving their Cash+ card! Smiley Very Happy  I was just talking about it at work today with a couple of co-workers and both said they were going to check the card out.  They may never get that chance now.

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 16 of 40
RonDawg
Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

@RonDawg wrote:

Yes, I do have it (I am one of the lucky ones!).  But, I have been promoting this card to all my friends and family.  US Bank should pay me for as much lip service as I have been giving their Cash+ card! Smiley Very Happy  I was just talking about it at work today with a couple of co-workers and both said they were going to check the card out.  They may never get that chance now.

Oh I know, I am so much in love with my Cash plus card its not even funny, They better not ever take that card away from me, for the day they do I will have a tears like water falls from eyes. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 40
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@RonDawg wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

@RonDawg wrote:

Oh I know, I am so much in love with my Cash plus card its not even funny, They better not ever take that card away from me, for the day they do I will have a tears like water falls from eyes. Smiley Happy

Same here!!  It's by far my favorite card, even with 4 Amex cards in my wallet.  My 4th statement is going to cut this Friday and I will be cashing out yet another $100 in cash back (plus the $25 bonus).  That's $375 in cash back in my pocket in roughly 3 1/2 months.  The bill pay category is heaven-sent!!!!! 

Message 18 of 40
RonDawg
Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

@RonDawg wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

@RonDawg wrote:

Same here!!  It's by far my favorite card, even with 4 Amex cards in my wallet.  My 4th statement is going to cut this Friday and I will be cashing out yet another $100 in cash back (plus the $25 bonus).  That's $375 in cash back in my pocket in roughly 3 1/2 months.  The bill pay category is heaven-sent!!!!! 

I say there is nothing like getting paid to use a credit card.  This card pays like forever too.

Message 19 of 40
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

OMG! i applied for this card just in time! i am glad i listened to my instincts.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 20 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.